Chapter 21

“If I haven’t had fear, then I also wouldn’t have been able to know what it’s like to have bravery in my heart.Bravery that awakens when you’re being consumed by fear.” 

” 

Chapter 21

No one's pov:

After Naruto disappeared, Sasuke went back to the cave to see Gaara alive. And Lady Chihyo laying down the ground, dead.

"They both got away." Obito said. "But Lady Chihyo used a jutsu to bring Gaara back to life, at the cost of her own life."

"Sasuke, Naruto-" Gaara started, but Sasuke cut him off.

"I know you probably hate Naruto, but he's lost in his own darkness. I managed to escape my darkness because he was there with me. That proved right when I had no intention to jump into fight with Shisui when he was right in front of me. It's all thanks to him that I was able to let go of the past and tried to understand what actually happened during the massacre. I will ask Itachi about it when I meet him again. That's why... that's why I won't give up on him. I will bring him back no matter what!"

Gaara gently smiled. "I don't hate him for what he did. I am sorry I couldn't stop him when I fought him. But we will succeed in bringing him back one day."

They all nodded and took Lady Chihyo and went back to Sand village.

With Shisui and Naruto:

Naruto appeared in the cave where Shisui is fighting the leaf ninja. In a glitch, he appeared in a glitch beside Shisui, wrapping a golden chain around Shisui's waist and pulling him back.

"Come on... we're leaving." Naruto said with a cold look that was directed at the four ninjas.

"Naruto wait... Come back with us!" Sakura said. But before she could finished, Naruto glitched away with Shisui, leaving the others in an awkward silence.