Prologue

It was a rainy night for the both of them. And as fate would have it, Pandora was particularly craving pizza from the Italian place in port Angeles where the owners were actually Italian so everything was deliciously authentic. That pizza alone almost made the 4 hour drive from the getaway weekend worth it. The breadsticks they serve with the pizza was what really made the trip, though.

Edward was a mix of emotions, to put it mildly, and was driving Bella to the place she was supposed to meet her friends for dinner.

Pandora was sitting alone devouring said breadsticks when she saw the most attractive man she'd ever seen in her life. She knew what he was though, of course. The Gemini coven made sure of that. After her brother Kai murdered half of their family and removed his sisters spleen, the rest of the coven made sure she knew what imminent threats looked like. Mostly because her family thought of her as an imminent threat, since she's a siphon like her brother.

Edward didn't notice her at first. Only after Bella asked what everyone was thinking did he truly pay attention to her. She was odd, for a regular teenage girl? A shaved head, an abundance of jewelry, and apparently quite the appetite. And the fact that he hadn't the faintest idea what she was thinking of.

"Breadsticks," Edward assumed, by the way she moved from one to the next without a care of how she looked to the outside world. Bella laughed.

At the sound of someone saying 'breadsticks' Pandora turned her head and met his eyes. She bugged her eyes, as if to ask 'what're you looking at?'

~~~~~

Edward sensed Alice's urgency the minute he rolled in the driveway. Not long after, he read her mind.

"No," he said unwillingly, entering the house in mere seconds. "Your vision changed?"

"The minute you saw her," she replied.

~~~~~

Okay so not sure if y'all have read midnight sun, but the vision I'm referring to is the one where Alice sees Edward either killing Bella or seeing that she'd become one of them. Now that it's changed, let's just assume all bets are off the table and that no future is clear for Alice.