9-Rescue Mission

Third Person's P.O.V

"Ato! Ato!! I need your help! Ato!!" Boboiboy called out in distress, running towards his grandfather's shop and saw Tok aba was wiping the cups.

"Yes, Boboiboy? What's the matter?" Tok Aba asked confuse at the same time concern after seeing his grandson and Gopal was running towards him with a panicked look. He noticed how the two kids are exhausted so he lets them catch they're breath.

"Adudu! he!-" Boboiboy was trying to speak but it was difficult for him because of all the panting. "Slowdown Boboiboy, what's going on?" Tok Aba spoke, putting down the cup he was drying and turned towards his grandson.

"Ato!" Gopal called out with serious tone, the owner was surprised and caught of guard at the idian boy's outburst before quickly answering.  "Yes Gopal?"

"1 Special Hot Chocolate please!" Gopal excitedly replied, his seriousness turned into a cheery one.  "Ok!" Tok Aba gave an 'ok' sign before turned to Ochobot and said. "One Special Hot Chocolate Ochobot!"

"Ok....." Ochobot mumbled followed by a sigh, the Power Sphere started to make Gopal's Hot Chocolate, after doing some tricks and was done. Ochobot serves the order on the counter, in front of the idian boy who has stars displayed in his eyes.

"Oh! So this is your job" Boboiboy spoke with a surprised tone in his voice. "Mmm... What can i do?..." Ochobot shrugged, having a defeated state and making Boboiboy chuckle, giving his signature thumbs up to the Power Sphere. "Awesome"

The dino cap boy quickly turned to Gopal with a bewildered look, seeing his friend was calmly blowing the hot chocolate.

"Hey! We don't have time for this!" Boboiboy stated, sitting down next to Gopal. "What? I'm thirsty!" Gopal just complained towards these dino cap boy.

"Were here because of Ying, Yaya and Y/n!" Boboiboy reminded, in which made Tok Aba turned to his grandson once he heard the girl's name and ask. "What happened to the girls?" Tok Aba's tone was full of worry and concern.

"Adudu has kidnapped them!" Boboiboy exclaimed, Gopal just nodded calmly while drinking his hot chocolate.

"Adudu has what!?"

"Yes 'To'! And Gopal will be next! So what do we do!?" Boboiboy stopped talking after he noticed his grandfather was asleep and snoring.

"Is he really asleep?" Gopal asked in disbelief, gesturing towards the sleeping Tok Aba.

"Ato! Wake up!" Boboiboy whined while Tok Aba just chuckled in response and was now fully awake.  "I'm just kidding! So he got Yaya you say?"

"Yes Ato!" Boboiboy quickly replied, while Gopal was just enjoying himself with all the food he was eating.

"Ying and Y/n too?" Tok Aba was genuinely shock, he didn't even expect Y/n to get herself captured that easily.

"Yes Ato! So what are we gonna do!?" Boboiboy ask, Gopal just ignored the conversation since he was too busy eating the chocolate food.

Tok Aba tapped his chin with his index finger and thinked. "Hmm... Ok, seems to me the most obvious thing to do is let him capture Gopal" Tok Aba pointed at the said boy, this caught Gopal's attention and quickly looked at the elder man like he just grew another head.

"WHAT!?" Gopal shrieked in fear.

"Stop being overreacting and listen up, this is what you have to do" Tok Aba started to explained the plan he had come up with.