Requests And Jealous BBB

Ohhh, okay okay. So while i'm trying to retype all the chapters, i'll be taking some request for now that is until i retype all the chapters. When i retyped all the chapters the requesting will stop •w•.

Anyways okay, so @superior_bish requested a jealous BBB right? So imma type for ya on what will BBB do if he's jealous.

This takes place for Boboiboy season 2, how Y/n acts when she first met Fang at the school.

So this is how to make BBB jealous.

══✿═╡°✧✿✧°╞═✿══

"Hi hi hi! My names Y/n Nakamura! I heard your name is Fang— is it right?" The telekinesis manipulator beamed, looking at the boy who has dark purple hair and bright red eyes.

The boy just kept silent, looking away from the beaming Y/n who kept asking him questions despite that he didn't even answer a single one.

"Don't mind her... That's how N/n acts everytime we have a new student" Gopal told to his best friend, Boboiboy. Not even noticing the frown that was displayed on the elemental manipulator's face nor seeing how hard he was gripping the desk in front of him.

"... Go away" The kid who was known Fang snapped, glaring at the girl beside him— seeing that the glare he gave her was unfazed by it.

"So you can talk! Cool! Your eyes are red, it's pretty! And i like your hair color as well!" Y/n complimented, in which caught Fang's attention, looking at the girl beside as he raised an eyebrow at her.

"Uh huh? I think our lying."

"No no! I'm telling the truth! It looks so cool! Especially how intimidating you look at the same time plus i know your nice! My guts tell me and i believe it!"

The dark purple haired boy stared at Y/n for a quick moment before facing away from her.

"Now your over exaggerating, hmm... You say i'm cool right?" Fang questioned, looking back at the telekinesis manipulator in amusement— crossing his arms as he secretly gave his rival a smirk and his rival is none other than the elemental manipulator himself.

Boboiboy just glared at Fang, as the desk that he was gripping made a small crack noises— in which caught Gopal's attention.

"Dey— AHHH!!"

"Hmm? Why did Gopal screamed?" Y/n was about face the molecular manipulator  to check on her friend but Fang already stopped her from doing so.

"Hey, since you think i'm cool. How about i answer some of your questions?..."

"Really? Okay!! I have tones of questions!"

Fang stared at the telekinesis manipulator, answering some of her question truthfully before glancing behind her.

Seeing a fuming Boboiboy that has a scowl look on his face in the background as flames had surrounded the elemental manipulator [Despite him not even unlocking his fire element yet] with Gopal shaking in the corner of the classroom.

Oh, how intimidating Boboiboy look right about now and the crack on the desk in front of him had gotten a bit bigger— almost like he will break the desk anytime soon. He even looks like he will turn into his lightning element soon.

It was an amusing sight to Fang and he already knows why Boboiboy was acting like this, he might even take advantage of it as well.