28- Goodbye

Adudu's attention went to Earth, who seems to be surrounded with a yellow ball of energy with the ground shaking as well.

"Oh no!! It seems he's upgrading his powers Mr. Boss!!" Probe quickly told his master.

"What!?! Like that will happen!" The alien shouted, controlling the robot to throw the kids he was holding captured in it's hand before the red blade had emerged from it's hand and lunged itself towards the earth element.

The telekinesis manipulator saw that she was falling towards the ground along with Lightning and Wind, she immediately used her telekinesis on them before landing on the ground gently with the girl forcing herself to stand and approached the two elements. "Let me heal you up, Earth needs you."

"Thanks N/n..." Thunderstorm gave the telekinesis manipulator a small smile followed by a small groan.

"We really are lucky to have a healer like you huh?" Cyclone half joked, giving the girl a playful smile— watching her began healing them while letting out a small chuckle. "See? This is the reason i wanted to keep my watch"

"I am... Boboiboy Quake!!" Earth yelled, correction; Quake yelled, his hat, jacket, and trousers are turned into a black color and an old-fashioned blended coat of arms with a shimmering pattern of yellow earthquake pattern. Iris also turns into a gray color but his jacket drops turn yellow.

Adudu was taken aback after seeing the element's appearance changed but that didn't stop him from kept on launching towards Quake.

Just before the robot's red blade could hit Quake, something suddenly blocked it's attack. Probe was suddenly starting to sweat when he saw something standing behind the earth element, protecting him from his master's attack. "W-What is that?!  What kind of power is this!?!"

It was an Earth Golem with Quake controlling it's every move. "Giga Punch!!" The elemental manipulator yelled, controlling the golem to punch the robot away as Adudy quickly caught it's fall.

"How dare you hurt all my friends!!" Quake yelled in anger, Adudu just scoffed at the element but what the earth element said next made him laugh.

"I will destroy you Adudu!!" Quake promised, pointing his rock index finger at the robot with the golem mimicking his movements.

"Huh, destroy me!?! In your dreams!! Hya!!!" Adudu yelled, the robot the lunged itself towards it's opponent with Quake already ready for it's next attack.

The earth element then controlled his earth golem to jumped in front of him and quickly blocked the robot's red blade once more.

Adudu then controlled the robot's other blade and swung it towards the golem, Quake had suddenly closed his eyes before swiftly moving his body to the side with the golem mimicking his actions once more— successfully avoiding the blade. Quake then took a step back and pulling his right arm back— once again with the golem mimicking him.

He then snapped his eyes opened before controlling his golem to quickly punched the giant robot's face, making it sent flying away.

"Why you!! Triple Laser Maximum!!" The robot quickly went back on his feet before shooting a red laser at the earth element's way. Quake suddenly gasped at this and immediately made his golem stood in front of him, blocking the laser using it's rocky hands.

"You finished Boboiboy!!!"

"Huh? Finished?" Quake asked, lightly chuckling at what the alien said before making the golem took a few steps forward.

"Why you!!!" Adudu then let out a battle cry, shooting the laser in full maximum. The golem had staggered a bit but it kept on moving forward, Quake slightly grunted at this before feeling someone placing a hand on his shoulder. "Huh?"