The Fall

DIO POV

Dio:okay listen up fuckers I don't have a lot of time. The Writer was in a Jojo mood so he's gonna be shooting out at least four chapters today so we're gonna make this quick. I'll give you a brief run down on what happened to get to this point ready? Too bad

DIO NARRATING

After a long and boring conversation about my need to rule the world and leading to character development we get to the Vytal Festival. Since I'm not part of a team I was unable to enter and it had something to do with my Semblance  wing to "OP". I cheered on RWBY as they progressed might of laughed when Yang crippled a guy, decided to send Ginora and Giorno to Dads for a little bit...then this shit happened. Grimm came in started fucking up the place so I did what I do best...I kicked ass. Unfortunately due to the amount of Grimm I was unable to save Yangs arm...but you can probably guess what I did to the dick that done it.

Dio:MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA...MUDAAAA!

Unfortunately he survived and ran like a bitch. Anyway because of my excessive use of the World's ability to stop time it hinderd my fighting abilities. And when Ruby ran up to find Phyrra...I had no choice but to follow.

Dio:THE WORLD!

My final time stop. I flew up and found the source of the blinding light. Ruby...whatever she did turned the Dragon to stone and flung Cinder off the roof. I took her and went back down. From there we went home-oh and Sakuya was there to BTW's-to my Father who was understandably pissed and worried. Ruby left a few weeks later, Yang became depressed so what do I do?...I TOOK MY FAMILY ON VACATION TO VACUO! For Six months, and what did we do in that time? Find out next Chapter which will come out like...30 minutes after this I dunno just wait.