Authors note

Hello everybody

I'm sorry this isnt the update you guys have been waiting for, alot of things have happened since I started this book.

I do intend on finishing it and not leaving yall hanging.

But this is what I really wanted to talk about.

If you have questions for me, go ahead and ask and if we figure out something doesnt make the best sense I will definitely change it.

But if you sit here writting paragraphs about how I'm a horrible writer why are you even reading this. I was a high school junior when I wrote this, I am almost a college junior now, in a love triangle myself so I wrote this bc of my love of Marvel and to find other ways to talk about my love life without talking my friends heads off.

If you have so much shit to say where you feel as if I'm just a horrible writer dont read this. I haven't edited this book yet and I know I do want to go back and fix things because like I said, I wrote this in HIGH SCHOOL, sometimes even during class.

This is wattpad, not everybook on here is gonna be to your liking. And everybodies writing style is different. You have the people who write really well, people who are in the middle, and some where yoi can barely read or understand their books. We are all human beings with different writing styles and strenghts. I am aware that sometimes my grammar isn't the best, like i said I was gonna edit everything at the end. But to sit up here and just down my work with multiple paragraphs in the comments when you could have just private messaged me your concerns is bullshit.

I can handle constructive critism, I've seen ALOT on this book about why I chose Becky G as the main character instead of a black female which I can see why  you guys would be confused on that.

All and all, just be respectful. If you have a question, feel free to ask me. I check wattpad a little more often now and I've been trying to write this next chapter for y'all.

But the next time someone comes for my whole life in the comments for grammar and editing and everything above the sun, I'm blocking you. (I feel like a little ass kid saying that)

Anyways🙄

You guys have a great week!

-Taylor