04

T'Challa

"Wait what? Why not? She has my imprint basically meaning I'm marrying her!" I was beyond furius. I wouldn't just imprint a girl if I didn't want to be with her for the long run.

"My king it wouldn't be wise to do so. She's the royal family maid!" One of my advisers expressed to me. The rest of the elders agreed and thats when Okoye and W'Kabi decided to step in.

"However, the whole kingdom has heard about her by now. She's basically queen now." Okoye was trying to come to my rescue and I was so glad she stepped in.

"That's true. Some of the villagers have been begging to see the future queen. Wakandan or not, she has the imprint and that means she is the future queen." W'Kabi spoke with authority from his chair.

"You know, you could always say I imprinted her and you can end up with NaKia like they want."

We all turned around to see Erik in joggers, no shirt showing his kill markings, and a black coat with his hair braided all the way back rather than to the side.

"How long have you been in here?" I sneered at him

"How long have you been in here?" I sneered at him. He moved from the door way and sat in the brand new seat we made for him.

"Long enough to hear you can't marry babygirl. Yes, she does deserve to be queen, but she deserves better than you." He looked down at his fingers then smirked at me.

"You do realize you're here as a guest and your privledges can be revoked at any second." My mother spoke from her side of the room. She looked aggravated. I could see why since she had expressed to me how she really wanted Nova to be my queen.

"Hey Auntie. Ian even see you over there. But I am your only nephew after all. Would you really wanna do that?" She gave him a glare and he rose his hands in defense.

"And her name is not babygirl, Erik." I sat back down on my throne, staring him down my whole walk there.

"Then what is her name?"

"One thing you will never fucking know."

We all looked up to see Nova at the door and Shuri standing at her side. When I tell you my baby looked like a queen already, there were no other words to describe her, only as mine.

"Language miss, you are not queen." One of the elders said to her. Shuri and Okoye glared at him as Nova walked forward to me and bowed. After I told her to rise, I placed her in my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist. She was going to be the end of me.

"Well, regardless, my son imprinted her, who by the way is your king. So she will be queen. End of discussion." Mother stood up and slammed her hand on the arm rest of her chair.

"And girl we have got to get you a throne. T'Challa is eyeing you down so hard, im not surprised he hasn't made everyone get out yet." Shuri said while she and Okoye chuckled. Nova turned around and I bit my lip. She blushed and looked down at the ground. I patted her leg telling her to get up and I then stood up with her.

"Now that this meeting is over, me and my fiance have business to tend to." I grabbed her hand and we walked out together, landing in my room. As soon as I closed that door, it was about to go down.

Nova

T'Challa closed the door and locked it while I sat on the bed. Soon he moved over towards me and put his arms on the bed on both sides of me.

"You looked so, how do your people say it, badass when you said that to Erik baby." He kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. When he pulled away, he moved a stray hair and tucked it behind my ear. I blushed and looked down. He lifted my head back up with his finger and we stared into each others eyes.

"What did I tell you about looking down?"

"Queens are confident, they don't look down."

"That's my girl." He smiled and began to place his lips on my neck. I leaned my head back in pleasure, which gave him more access as he laid me down and got on top of me. And I think you can figure out what happened next.

-

I woke up in T'Challa's room in one of his shirts which were really big on me. I slowly stood up, getting used to my own weight again, and began walking towards the door. Once I got out of his room, I began walking starts my room on the other side of the palace. It was in the middle of the night, so I didn't have to worry about someone seeing me like this.

"You would look even better if that shirt was mine."

I jumped and turned around to see Erik leaning against his door frame biting his lip at me. He chuckled at my reaction and nodded his head for me to come to him. Yet, I stayed glued in my place.

"I didn't like how you spoke to me during the meeting love, that wasn't very nice." He gave me a once over, taking in all my features very slowly.

"You won't do anything about it. More like you can't." I said matter of factly, crossing my arms over my chest. He nodded his head again for me to come to him, and I stayed in my place again.

"Well miss Nova, we'll see soon."

I opened my mouth in shock, how does he know my name?

"You really thought I didn't know your name babygirl? I've known since the day I first saw you."

He began to walk towards me and I backed up until I hit a wall and there was no space in between us like the last time we talked. He stroked my cheek and I flinched.

"I bet he ain't hitting it right." He looks at me dead in my eyes and runs his fingers in my hair. "And I'm sure he definately ain't pleasing you right."

He chuckled as he backed away from me. And bit his lip, putting his hand on his chin and rubbing his goatee.

"Look at you, I could take you in this room and show you how a real man treats a queen." He backs up against his door frame and looked at me again.

"I wont do that though." He gave a evil smile as he said that giving me goosebumps, and not the good kind.

I sighed and began to walk towards my room.

"But!"

I turned around and saw him with his hands in his pockets, staring at me walk away.

"If you ever, and I mean ever, wanna see how a real man does it," He slowly retreated into his room. "You know where to find me."

He closed his door and I then quickly speed walked to my room and shut the door. I ran my hands through my hair and laid in my bed. It felt like it was waiting for me as it gave way and hugged my body like it missed me.

He will never leave me alone. I know that much.

————————————————————————

1241 words 😝

Thank you guys so much for all the love, I really appreciate it.

Until next time,

- Taylor ❤️