09

Erik

He broke her. She was numb. I felt so useless because I couldn't help her. She wouldn't leave her room, nor would she talk to anybody but Shuri and Okoye. Okoye knew I meant well and she had somewhat warmed up to me, but still turned me away when I came to check on babygirl.

T'Challa told the kingdom the wedding would be postponed for a little longer than expected. When in reality, the real question was would there even still be a wedding.

Nova wouldn't even come out to eat food, Okoye or Shuri would bring it to her. Shuri would update me on her status every few days, but it was always the same. Sad, confused, and in her bed.

It had been a hard couple days for her as a whole. She loved him, and you could see that. But he doesnt deserve her, not one fucking bit. Babygirl deserves the world and then some, shit if I could I would give her the whole universe. I know that sounds corny, and yes it sounds stupid, but she has had such an impact on me since I've met her.

She was a beauty beyond her years, and she was meant to be a queen. Just not his.

Nova

Shuri and Okoye sat in my room with me. I was never in the talking mood, but they still made an effort. T'Challa always tried to come in, but I never let him in.

I wanted nothing to do with him. I wanted this imprint off of me.

"I want it off of me." Shuri and Okoye looked up in shock. I lifted my head and ran my hands through my hair it.

"Can a imprint come off? Honestly, tell me."

Okoye looked me in the eyes and sighed.

"Yes, it can. But only if you let someone else imprint you. And there's only one person I think you would even let do that."

She's right, there is only one.

Erik.

I'm pretty sure after I've shut him out all this time he won't do it. T'Challa hurt me more than words can even describe and I cant even begin to tell you how hurt and emotionally drained I am from the whole situation.

I was done.

I was soooooooo fucking done.

I wanted out.

I wanted to get away.

Away from Wakanda, back home, back where I'm supposed to be. I'm pretty sure by now my parents have stopped looking for me. It's been three years, they probably think I'm dead.

All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. I went to go open it and it was Erik. He was shocked I even opened the door. He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug, well, not before kissing my forehead.

"I was so fucking worried. I thought you hated me."

I squeezed back tighter, enjoying his warm and welcoming embrace. He walked in and closed the door. Shuri and Okoye said their greetings and walked out the room, knowing what I wanted to ask him. Once the door is closed, he pulls me close and kisses me, his grip very tight on my waist. My hands somehow landed around his neck and I pulled his head more into mine. He let go and bit his lip while looking at me up and down.

"Babygirl, the things I would do to you."

He smiled wide enough for me to see his grill and I looked down to the ground blushing. Erik doesn't really smile alot, and when he does, I cherish it. He rubs his chin and walks around me in a circle. I giggle a little and thats when I remember what I wanted to ask him.

"Erik......"

He walks back to where he was positioned in front of me and looked me in the eyes. He had a look on his face, it wasn't lust. No, it was something more than that, but I wouldn't dare say love. Trust me.

"I have a kinda big favor to ask y-"

"Babygirl you can ask me anything, don't be afraid." He puts his arms around my waist and smiles at me again, "So what's up beautiful?"

"I need you to imprint me so I won't belong to T'Challa anymore."

His smile dropped very quickly. He chuckled and looked at me. His chuckling stopped and he looked at me deeply in my eyes, hoping I was joking.

"Hold on. You're serious?" He couldn't believe I had asked him such a serious question.

"Yes, I'm serious. I wouldn't trust or want anyone else to do it. Plus the only way I can get rid of it is if someone else imprints me."

The room was silent and the tension between us was thick. He rested his forehead on mine and placed one of his hands on my cheek. He looked into my eyes and I could tell he was debating.

"Babygirl, are you absolutely sure you want to do this? Once you do, no one can take it off but me. T'Challa's imprint will be removed from your body, and replaced with mine. Plus it hurts like a bitch."

He was trying to get me to laugh, or back out of what I wanted him to do. I couldn't tell which one, but it wasn't going to work with me this time. He was the only person who could actually give me what I needed. Noticed I said need and not want, that imprint has to come off me, I can't deal with the fact that he was imprinted on my skin.

"I need this, Erik. Please."

He looked at me and sighed. He hugged me tight and then placed his hands where the imprint was.

"This is gonna hurt just a little bit."

-

970 words 😋

IM BACK BITCHES

BAND SEASON IS OVER AND IM HEREEEEEE TO MAKE MORE MAGIC FOR YALL !!!!

thank you for all the supoort and comments while i was MIA . they always made my day and I was trying to update and it just never worked out . anyways i love yall .

- Taylor❤️