Prologue

I was sitting on bed waiting for my husband to come. Room was decorated with candles and flowers, rose petals were everywhere on my bed I mean our bed and on table. Its my wedding night so his sister ordered me to sit silently and wait for him to come. I was playing with my fingers. I was exited and scared too. Not only butterflies or mouse but the whole zoo was dancing in my stomach, I don't know it was bcz of hunger or because of shyness.

He seems a good guy but I don't know he is really a good person or not. I talked to him only for 2 times before marriage. My mother forced me many times to call him and be friendly with him but I am a shy type of person that's why I didn't call him. Once he asked me to go for coffee, after my whole family's permission I went to meet him with my elder sister Shikha Who is married and in Himachal Pardesh. My mother never let me go somewhere alone. Shikha dee is my best friend too so she tried to give us some privacy. I was only giving answers of his question. He asked me what I want in my husband. I honestly said Guts, I'm a straight forward and truth lover so I told him. My sister scolded me so much for this behavior.
Someone knocked the door. I pulled my Veil down and searched the source of sound and found Lakshay I mean my husband standing at doorstep.
"May I come in" he asked
I nodded for him to came inside and closed the door behind him. I secretly eyed him, He was dressed in white kurta and pajama. I pulled my Veil more down and hugged my legs. I was not able to raise my head bcz of this heavy veil. I felt he sat on bed, I tightly closed my eyes and bit my lips.

"Ahana" he called
I almost scratched my finger that time.

"Hm-nm" I sighed shivering

"I think you are not comfortable in these, aren't you. you should change your clothes"

I nodded, hurried to the bathroom like I was running a marathon race and door of bathroom was the finishing point of race. When I almost opened the bathroom's door
"You can call me if you need any help"
After listening his these words my feet stopped and my eyes widened. I took off my Veil. I was not able to believe what I just heard. I turned to see his face.

"I - I mean if you need any help in removing your heavy jewellery, please don't misjudge me" he replied, embarrassed

It was a relief that he didn't meant that I turned and sighed in relief.

I went inside bathroom and closed the door. Shikha dee had already undone my bun so it was easy for me to remove other jewellery. After removing my jewellery excluding chuda ( a bangle set for both hands ) , Mangalsutra, a ring and anklets .

After a lot of efforts I undressed myself but unluckily forgot to carry my clothes with me. I slapped my forehead and cried on my fate without tears. Huffing like an angry bull I changed into the same clothes I removed before so that I could go out and bring my comfy clothes doing this shit I fell on my butt, luckily I didn't get hurt. I slowly opened the door, poking my curious face out I saw no one was there in the room,I sighed in relief and ran to my bag and took my pajama and shirt out of it hurriedly. I ran back to washroom and changed my clothes and washed my face with cold water to relax my skin.

When I came outside Lakshay was there sitting at the edge of bed with two plates of dal, chawal, sabzi, puri and two bowls of kheer. My stomach cried tears of happiness after looking at the food.

"You must be hungry?" He asked

I nodded positively bcz I'm a straight forward Person you know and I never feel shy when it comes to food.

"come sit" he indicated me to sit in front of him on bed and I did so.

I took the plate in my lap and started feeding myself. He was also feeding me like a little baby. He was eating with patients. We finished eating in sometime he took the plates.

" Give them to me I will put them in kitchen " I begged bcz it doesn't look good. People will think that I m treating him like my servant.

"its all right Eenu you are newly married bride what people will think" he said
I felt a little shy at the moment when he gave me a nick name.

"And what will they think if they saw you like this " I asked

"they will think that I love my wife so much"

With saying this he shut my mouth My heart started racing faster than a metro. I felt my cheeks burning with shyness. I was not able to argue with him. I saw him going out from room. I remained like this until he came back, he sat in front of me.

"Eenu...."

"hmmm" I came in real world

" we are married now and.....but I think before becoming Husband and wife we should know each other "
He earned a lot of respect by saying this I agree with him in this.

"i think you will understand"

"yaa I agree with you" I end up my sentence.

"if you feel sad or don't like something then just tell me I'll do everything for your comfort " he said I nodded
Why he is so cute~ I thought. I m going to fall for this guy.

"i think we should sleep now good night" I said and covered my self in blanket to hide my shy face.

"if you are not comfortable in sleeping with me you can sleep on sofa too" he broke my heart somewhere by saying this how can he be so rude. So this is how he is going to solve my problems. I wanna kick him from bed and wanna tell him that I m also 50% owner of this room.

"its OK I have no problem " I said
He turn off light.

•••••••••••••••••••★★★★★★••••••••••••••••
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hey readers this is the new one. I hope you guys and girls like it. I put my lot of courage in this book. I will feel so good if you comment.
:)

°°°°°°°••••••••°°°°°°°••••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°••••