14

Lakshay's POV

“you know Eenu?” I asked her looking at my sister's farwell after a grand traditional wedding ceremony.

“No” She replied and I looked at her expression less face.

‘‘Ok then I'll tell you”

“Hmm go on”

“ When we were in class 4th we had a fancy dress competition and Diya (His cousin who is getting married today) was dressed as a bride. I and my classmates told her that she is getting married for real and we are gonna send her to somewhere else and the way she started to cry and scream was hilarious. ” I told her.

“I know that feeling” She said, curled her lower lip, eyes almost wet. My cutie pie was going to cry I think she remembered the time of our wedding.
I side hugged her and let her cry.

After a while her eyes were messed with kajal, I wiped some of it with tissue paper but it needs to be cleared properly.

“I need to clean this, I'm going washroom” She said and I nodded.

In that time I helped my cousin's in wedding things. After a while my phone started beeping, it was
Mumma❤️.

I picked the call

‘‘Hello Mumma”

“Where are both of you ?” she asked

“ we are in hall, why?”

“it's getting late I think you should go to home, both of you have to go to work tomorrow ”

Only then I saw Ahaana coming towards me with the same red eyes I saw yesterday, wtf happened to my princess now?

“Wait mom” and I put the call on hold

It looks like she was so hurt or something or I was just overthinking but she cleared my confusion with one sentence.

“You lied to me ...... You were in relationship with Sukriti for a long term and she is not only a friend, right?” She asked and it felt like robber got caught how the fuck she got to know this.

Before I could analyse how she got to know this or how to act on this ? She escaped from my vision idk where but she was not with me anymore.

“Ok mom we will go” I answered to mom on call.

Author's POV

As soon as Ahaana ran outside Lakshay followed her. She was crying so bad that her eyes were red and wet, tears constantly dropping from her eyes. Lakshay approached Ahaana and pulled her in his side

“Listen to me Eenu don't cry listen to me first” Lakshay said wiping her tears

“I don't want listen to your lies you lier, I heard everything, you lied to me last night, you think I am dumb”Ahaana said pushing him away from herself

“Let me explain first” Lakshay said

“I'm not listening to any shit” she said and started going from there. Lakshay firstly checked if someone was  there in parking side , when he found out there was no one he got near to his wife taking big step and picked her in bridal style.

“WTH are you doing? Put me down lakshay” She shouted.

He made her sit in car and drove to way home.

“Can you drop me here ?” She asked with teary, red eyes.

“No baby I can't drop you here” He said gently.

“why can't you ? If you can cheat me, why can't you drop me here?” She asked looking at him.

“What are you saying? Who cheated ?” He asked looking at her unbelievably and focused on driving again.

“You did, you lied to me”

“From when Oxford replaced lying by cheating” He asked

“Cheating is not only sleeping with another person. Hiding something from your partner, lying is also considered as cheating and you remember how many times I asked you if you had any ex but you never told me truth” She said satisfying her words, looking at his guilty face.

There was a moment of dead silence in them but after that lakshay spoke

‘‘I was not lying or cheating for fun Eenu, I wanted to tell you but at a right time. I thought you would go mad at me that's why I didn't.”He said

‘‘Lier” she said looking outside the window.

“I'm not lying Man, I lied to you last night cause I was scared ...... you were overacting alot. ” He said with a little cold voice.

“I was overacting your friends were mocking about me I thought you had girlfriend and your parents forced you to marry me and I'm a type of burden or something”

“Whatever” lakshay said driving, ignoring her

“How the fuck you can ignore me like this ?” She asked getting more angry on him

He turned radio on so that he couldn't hear her which affected her a lot that she got more angry and turning radio off shouted “I'm not fucking barking”

Lakshay pressed break hard and shouted back.

“You are, You are barking you dumb how can someone be so immature?” He asked harshly smashing her heart on floor.

“I'm Immature” She asked stammering with more fresh tears in her eyes.

“Yes you are, you are so immature that you can't even understand that your partner can have past relationships and it is totally fine. If you did not had any fun at your time then it's not my fucking problem” He said shouting infront of her face.

“But you lie-

‘‘Same thing again and again you were overacting alot so I had to lie” He said almost screaming.

She shut her eyes bearing pain of his hurtful words.

“I don't want to be here with anymore ”She said with straight expressions.

“get off then” He said and she swiftly looked at him unbelieving that he is going to drop her at this lonely road.

‘‘ok” She sighed and got off.

He vanished from blurry sight in seconds, she was left there with her heavy, broken heart.

                               Ó⁠╭⁠╮⁠Ò

Sorry for updating late. Thank you for reading. Kindly vote and comment.
Your comment makes my day so don't forget.