16.

I Tangled my hands in her hair and grabbing her head pulled near to me. She pushed me away gently and says "I am going for shower".

"Can I join the fun?" I said moving my head near her neck and brushing my lips on her skin. She stepped back and ran to washroom, I smirked.

I removed the towel wrapped on my body after shower and put on pajamas.

I'm not going to put any shirt on tonight. I want to have her (winks). I was ashamed of my behaviour towards her like what I did to her before? Okkkk sorry my princess. I don't want to do anything bad to her from now on.

Author's POV

While the warm water streamed down in the shower, Ahaana called out, "Hey, could you grab me any dress from closet?''

Lakshay chuckled softly, "Don't you want to come out in just a towel or without it?"

"It's cold here don't joke around '' She said, her words carrying a hint of urgency, mingled with the warmth of familiarity.

Only then he went to cupboard searching for her clothes and suddenly a piece of clothe fell down.

And he knew that he got chance

And he knew that he got chance. With a smirk he picks it up. He knocked the door and She saw her husband's shadow moving gracefully in the bathroom through the frosted glass. She slightly opens the door and pocks her wet face out taking his breathe with him. With a loving sigh, he retrieved the dress, his hands tracing the delicate fabric as he carefully handed it to her. Their eyes met through the mist, exchanging a silent understanding that spoke volumes of their shared intimacy and unwavering support in the simplest of moments.

In the dimly lit room, casting an air of mystery and intrigue. Deep burgundy curtains drape the windows, filtering the moonlight to a soft, ethereal glow. The scent of vanilla and sandalwood lingers in the air. Candles flicker in ornate holders, casting long shadows that play across the room.

She closed the door and after sometime As the steam gently wisps around her, she emerges from the shower. As he turns towards the bathroom door, the sound of water fading, he catches his breath at the sight before him. There she stands, his wife, clad in a silk dress that clings to her curves like a second skin. Her hair, still damp, cascades down her waist, framing her radiant smile as she steps into the room, a vision of beauty that takes his breath away. Her skin glowing with the freshness of the shower.