17.

As the golden afternoon sun dipped low in the sky, casting a warm glow over the rolling hills, Ahaana couldn't suppress the excitement bubbling within her.

A checkered blanket is spread out, adorned with a feast of sandwiches, fruits, and a bottle of juice. A small portable music player sits between them, filling the air with soft melodies that perfectly complement the tranquil ambiance.

With a mischievous twinkle in her eye, she glanced at her husband, Lakshay, who was busy loading the picnic basket with their favorite treats. They were sitting close, sharing laughter and stories amidst the gentle breeze. A nearby stream trickles softly, providing a soothing soundtrack to their intimate moment.

As they enjoy their picnic, he reaches over to adjust the volume of music, ensuring the music enhances their experience without overpowering their conversation.

"It was a great idea, Lakshay. I never thought you were this romantic," she said, her voice tinged with surprise and delight.

"I've been saving up surprises for you, my love," he replied, his eyes sparkling with affection as he gently brushed a stray strand of hair from her face before leaning in for another tender kiss.

She pushed him lightly “You are always kissing” She said

“Don't you like me kissing you like that?” he asked with tenderness.

"Absolutely I love your kisses, darling. But my stomach is growling for attention right now. Let's continue this after I satisfy my hunger, okay?" She said with a hint of playfulness and perhaps a touch of hunger reflected in her smile.

“Of course, my sweet. Let's make sure to satisfy both your hunger and your heart's desires. ” he said understanding her state.

She smiles at him and opens a box of  sandwich, he reaches for a sandwich, his hand brushing against hers as they both grasp the same piece, exchanging a knowing smile. She pours guava juice into glasses. As they indulge in the simple pleasure of good food and each other's company, time seems to slow down.

After a while when sun starts to set behind mountains, he tenderly gathers her into his embrace, lifting her onto his lap with a gentle ease. She settles against him, her head resting on his chest, their hearts beating in synchrony. With one arm wrapped around her waist and the other reaching for a piece of fruit from the picnic basket, he feeds her with a loving tenderness that speaks volumes without words.

He leans in to cover the space between their lips and approach the softness of her lips. She leans in too and kisses him, hanging her arms on his shoulders. He smiles in kiss and grabs her neck lightly to pull her closer where she keeps her hand busy in playing with his hair. She could feel the soft and smooth levels of his lips and tongue. That sent a vibration down to her stomach tickling it from inside. He slipped his hand under her top which he selected for her. He explored her tongue and started playing with it.  Placing a hand under her booty he moves it on them lovingly.

(Showing her outfit)

Mature Content

He breaks kiss and then makes her sit in has lap in way that she could face him. His head could reach her heart.

“That is why you choose this place where no one could see us ?” She asked giggling.

“Yes” He said forcing his face on her soft breast, she closed her eyes hugging him and resting her chin on his head. He slipped both his hands in her top and pulled it up revealing her blossoms. He places his face in between them and force them on his face with hands. Licking them like melting icecream, he finally puts one  cherry piece in his mouth and sucks it softly, playing and pinching another. His tongue and her cherry fights in his mouth. He does same with other after  sometime.

“I like them so much” He said, kissing them before covering them.

Then he places her on mat and gets on her. His hard thing touching her thighs. She caressed his cheeks where he kissed her forehead. She enters her hand in his lower and holds his member, he shifts himself in comfortable position. She makes a fist around his hard member and rubs it. He closes his eyes in pleasure and let's her do whatever she wants.

“I want to do it with my mouth” She said, he smiled and sits with legs straight on land. She lays down on ground grabbing his waist and puts his hard member in her mouth, it reached her throat. He grabbed her hair and forced her head on that. She started making weird moaning sounds. She didn't let his dick come out from her mouth like a professional. He was admiring her soft, plumpy, pink lips around his dick. Her mouth was jumping on his thing seemed like she enjoyed it very well. He got a wave of unlimited pleasure and says “I'm about to cum. ”

“On my body please” She asked while doing that

“Ok” He said and she left his member. She lays on her back and undress her breast and stomach. He rubbed his dick twice and his semen was on her breast and stomach, she massaged it very well into her skin.

He saw her doing that with a smile. He  picks her up and makes her lay under him and swiftly removed her underwear without removing her skirt. He removes his lower and underwear and holds her legs around his waist.

“Are you okay without protection?” He asked

She nodded positively.

He enters his long and thick dick in her pink wet pussy. He puts its head on her hole and pushes it in with one stroke it goes half in and other stroke makes it go in fully.

He balanced himself by grabbing her boobs. Initially it was very painful but then slowly she started enjoying it to her last breath. He was digging in deep and she started to moan. She started to react to his words he smiled and started hitting her hard. His big tool was making her crazy, hitting between her legs. She could see him coming in and out and it was drilling her hard.

Mat under them messed badly, She looked at him with half opened eyes and he smiled knowing it's the time. He grabbed her legs and put them on his shoulder. He started giving her hard strokes and in a while she got her orgasm which was clear with her wide smile. After a min he shoots his semen inside her hole. Which made his hot semen hit her walls.

He gets on her and hugged her. “Are you ok?” he asked

“Yes” She answered still in pleasure.

                            ⊙⁠﹏⁠⊙

Okay so enough of sex sux ki baatein will be coming on track with next part.