11.

*****
              ~  I can't loose you.

Knock knock

After like 10 minutes someone knocked at the door I covered myself with blanket. I will not let him come in.

“Bhabi” a familiar voice came out of the room, it is the same girl who was talking with lakshaya about Sukriti.

I got up and opened the door. It was lakshay and that girl. I glared at him with my puffy eyes.

“She is Samantha my childhood friend, you might have heard her talking about Sukriti.” He said

“I'm feeling sleepy lakshay we can talk tomorrow” I said trying to avoid this heart breaking talk.

“wait bhabi I think you misunderstood something, actualy lakshay and I were in same school. In 4th standard sukriti was in our class and that time we were not allowed to talk with boys and boys were not allowed to talk with girls but when we saw them talking we use to tease them.  After that they never talked again and next year she left school. Today I was making childhood jokes but I think that hurt you. Sorry for this misunderstanding.” she said

I was looking at their face like a child. How someone can misunderstand this , If I had listened properly there would have been no misunderstanding.

‘‘Now you can go Samantha” lakshay said. She went from there, he came in and closed the door. He came forward and I stepped backwards looking into his eyes. He was looking at me like he won any battle and I was guilty. My legs got hit by bed and he said “sit”

I sat there only. Then he sat infront of me on his knees and put his hands in mine.

“do you want to ask me something ?” he asked me in soft tone, I lowered my eyes for not trusting him and nodded my head in no. He raised my chin up and moved his face near me.

“do you have any doubt ?” he asked

I again nodded in no.

He tucked a standerd of my hair behind my ear.

“I can't see these beautiful eyes wet” he said and kissed my eyes and got back to his position.

I sat near him on floor and started crying.  He pulled me closer and wiped my tears.

“ Don't disobey me I don't like it, I said don't cry and you started crying” he said and I cried harder

“ Don't disobey me I don't like it, I said don't cry and you started crying” he said and I cried harder. He hugged me and wiped my tears.

“You know when I heard that I saw my whole world, my dreams,
getting destroyed and my life, my trust, my love seemed  useless. I couldn't handle my self Lakshay. You must be thinking that I'm overreacting but you I can't loose you.” I said sobbing, looking into his eyes and hugged him tightly.

Lakshay's POV
When she opened the door her eyes were puffy and red, she was looking so pathetic, my heart broke after looking at my baby. When we were coming here she was looking like a nymph, so beautiful. She thought I didn't noticed her but I did.  She is really a goddess of beauty and innocence but me I am a demon who made this girl cry. When she said that She can't loose me it felt like I won in life. Now she is in my arms crying like hell. I lifted her in my arms and sat on bed and placed her in my lap. I laid her down and turned lights off. Still I was able to see her eyes, I brushed my fingers in her hair and kissed her forehead.

“ you will never loose me ” was all I could say before she slept.