13.

"Now even my childhood plans seems boring but scenarios with him in my head doesn't."

Ahaana's POV

All I need in my life is love, loyalty and support from lakshay. I'm the girl who always choose something that fits her little needs perfectly, the one who lives in a dreamy life and want everything to go as she planed otherwise she will turn everything upside down. If I'm going to buy heels with pink ribbon and silver base but got heels with pink ribbon but white base, I'll not buy it and trust me it's not about heels only. All I wanted from the beginning of my life is to live my dreamy life, I had planned that I'll be single forever, buy a small house in a village and will spend my life with dogs, cows, cats, rabbits, birds and every creature of God who will come to me seeking for shelter But why this stubborn changed every plan ? and for who? Have any Idea?

The only person who made me change every plan of my life in seconds is Lakshay. You must be thinking that I'm saying this because I'm married to him no babe let me take you to that sunny day when I just got my job and was ready to do everything as I had planned.

I was sitting at a café and waiting for my order, celebrating on my own. Only than I saw a man next to my table playing with a little child and a lady beside him. He was looking so adorable, the way he was looking at that child, talking with him like he knows their language, I would die for him. I could look at him for hours cause...... I don't know but yes I can. Hey wait! Why I'm doing this shit? I'm crushing on someone's father but he doesn't look like one I mean look at him, whatever I can't do this this unholy shit. Only then I got my hot coffee and guess what I saw, I saw the real husband of that lady and real father of that baby, seems like that adorable man was their friend. That adorable man looked like mine now I can keep my evil eye on him without any fear. I just started staring at him again and he was gone. It broke my heart so bad.

I couldn't feel this again for any guy I met, every other man seemed nothing in front of him. I could feel the pain in my heart that I couldn't ask him his name, couldn't hear his voice, couldn't talk to him again.

Then I started to feel like something was missing in me from the last two years I was missing him. Yes it's been two years since I saw him. I used to visit that café each and every day to find him but never saw him again. I thought that I will never see him again and I have to do everything as I planed. Now even my childhood plans seems boring but scenarios with him in my head doesn't. I am mad for that stranger I know that there are less chances of meeting him again but I was waiting for him. I've cried for him in midnight knowing that I will never get to see him again.

My family wanted to see me married but I was denying from so long. Today again they showed me a pic and I denied again but when I looked at it again he was the one for whom I was crying from two years. I looked at my mother's face and looked at the picture again.

''Can I marry him? I mean will he marry me ?" I asked my mother

"Yes, if you agree'' My mother said

"I want to marry this man only this man otherwise I'm not marrying anyone" I said

My mom exclaimed in happiness and I too. I ran to my room but before that

"Btw what is his name?" I asked

"Lakshay Bhatia" My mother said.

And yes child this is how I met your father (giggles) and then I behaved like I never knew him. Always wanted to check if he loves me or is forced. I get chills to my down whenever he touches me or does something romantic. I love him from the time he never knew I existed. I love you Lakshay.

"Baby, am I looking good?" And here he stops the rollercoaster of my thoughts.

                          ◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗

◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗

Author: Don't wanna give suspense part now only. Suggest me something for next part.