12.

~ If we keep on doing this we might not be able to go to the wedding. >>>>>>>>

"Is this one good?" Ahaana asked after getting ready a random child she met in function .

"Yes Aunt" she said

"You are looking so beautiful" She said and kissed her cheek.

It's 10:00 a.m. and Ahaana is still not ready because she is helping this little kiddo to get ready. Seems like she likes kids alot but it's not same here. I mean I like them only if they are not disturbing me.

"Thank you Aunty" Kid said and ran outside.

Ahaana gave her a big smile and looked at me as I was sitting on couch.

"When are you going to get ready?" I asked.

"Let me rest for a moment before" she sat beside me.

She was looking at my face with mixed expression. I gave her my arm to rest her head on, slipped my other arm under her legs and curled her in my arms. She let out a giggle. I smiled looking into her doe eyes.

"want some rest" I asked and she nodded positively with giggles.

"Then have some" I started tickling on her stomach and she started laughing breathless , trying to escape from me. I was enjoying, that I created trouble for her suffering. She was trying to stop my hands from touching the cute fabric she was covered in, She couldn't sense that in this she was about to fall but luckily I catched her before she could fall. Placed her in my lap again.

"Are you ok" I asked.

"Yes but please don't do that"

"Ok" I replied hugging her, she hugged back.

"What are you wearing today" I asked breaking hug.

"Wait let me show you" She showed me this beautiful lehnga.

"How's it'' -A(Ahaana)

"Beautiful" I answered.

"Let me get you ready this time"
-L(Lakshay)

"Why?" she asked

"Just because... - L

"Just because I want to and you can't reject my order" I said walking to her

"As you say your highness" -A

"Ok let me wear my lehnga first" She asked.

"I said I'll get you ready'' I said and she lowered her eyes in shyness. I cupped her face and made her make an eye contact with me. Her cheeks were red as kashmiri apple.

"Then go and close the door" She was biting her lower puffy lip in a cute manner, I smiled at her and closed the door as soon as could.

Unbuttoned her shirt slowly joining my head with her and kissed her cheek.

She was not wearing anything underneath that shirt

She was not wearing anything underneath that shirt. She hugged me not sticking with me to cover herself. I couldn't control myself and my one, exploring her creamy back with my big hands. My hands could cover her tiny waist so easily. I took her blouse from bed and hooked it behind her back. I turned her facing her back wrapping my arm around her waist, I brushed my lips on her long neck. She placed her shivering hands on my hands. I grabbed her chin with my other hand and turned her towards me to kiss her puffy, juicy lips. As soon as I placed my lips on her lips she moved her head back.

“I think we are getting late” she said adjusting some standerd of her hair behind her ear.

“Yes, because if we keep on doing this we might not be able to go to the wedding.” I said giving her a kiss behind her ear.
And made her wear this gorgeous lehnga

on her gorgeous, creamy soft body.  After 30 or less minutes I helped her getting ready.

Have ever heard about some mythical creatures like fairy, mermaids or angels? Have you ever seen them? Any of them. I've seen them all but in one person. In my beautiful wife Ahaana, I have seen them all. Fairy's eyes, hair waving in air like mermaids hair move in sea and angel's beauty and innocence. Having her as wife feels like dream.

                               ◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗

AUTHOR: I am so sorry for posting to late and posting a small part. Adding some Romance as an apology.