07.

Eenu was sleeping on left seat of car where Lakshay was driving, heavy dose of injection made her sleep. When they reached home he took Eenu to their room and placed her on bed. He removed her shoes and jacket. Cupping her face he kissed on her forehead and covered her with blanket. He went downstairs in kitchen to bring some food for him and when he came back he found Eenu shivering and making weird sounds. He put food plate on table nearby bed and sat near Eenu.

"Eenu" he called her

She didn't replied but turned towards him and hugged his one leg.

"Feeling cold baby" he asked

She hummed in response. He picked her, placed her in his lap and covered her with blanket.

"Wake up darling have some food " he said tapping her cheeks lightly. She opened her eyes and got closer to him.
He fed her and himself after that he gave her medicine. He laid down and covered her in blanket from each side and placed her face near his chest. He rubbed her back to prevent her from cold. Her hands went inside his shirt and moved on his chest he was amazed by her this move.

Mature content

She got up and removed her kurta she was wearing

And now she was only in her innerwear

( Sorry was not able to find the right one 🙃 )

" Ww- what are you doing Eenu" Lakshay asked but Eenu ignored and got inside his shirt from bottom. She placed her face near his bare chest and hugged him.

"Hug me I'm feeling cold" she said in sleepy voice.

“Then why you removed your kurta” he asked

“'cause i was sweating’’ she answered

“Does this make any sense” he asked

“Shut Up!” she said tightly hugging him

His heart was racing so fast and he was breathing heavily. After sometime he got his breath back and noticed that she is trying to get her face out of the neck of his shirt. He helped her and placed her head in crock of his neck. He placed his shivering hands on her clothed back and closed his eyes when he touched her. He caressed her back and kissed on her neck. She moaned under her breath and moved a little. He hugged her tightly controlling himself. His breathing went loud 'cause he was fighting with himself to control himself. She made some childish sounds when his grab went tighter and that broke his patience. He hugged her even more tightly and wrapped his legs around her. He placed his hands behind her head, started kissing her neck  with his tongue out. She started moaning helplessly and trying to get out of his grab. He flipped her under him, removed his shirt in swift and hugged her, started kissing her face, her neck, her chest. During all this his cock went hard and he started rubbing it against her clothed core, that produced unbearable heat. Ahana was moaning in her unconscious condition but got up after a while. She started moaning his name that made Lakshay go crazy. He grabbed her nape and joined their forehead.

"Stop it Eenu otherwise I'll ruin you today" Lakshay said breathing heavily.

She got scared, facing this Lakshay in dim light and nodded positively.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️