10.

Struggling with my saree I was going towards lakshay's car. He didn't uttered a word to me from last night. I was not trying to upset him if he had a girl in his past it's okay he can tell me about her but why did he choose to stay silent. Last night when I asked him if he loves me or not ? he froze there and after that he is not even looking at me. I don't know if he is upset with me or guilty for something but I did nothing wrong I can't let him kiss me, touch me and do anything with my body without even knowing if he loves me or not.

After marriage I had to wear alot of jwellery and heavy clothes in result now I can't wear it but because now I'm so called new married daughter in law of Bhatia's. I have to wear it in every function. Every married woman of India dresses like a queen in every function. It's kinda classy and sweet to dress like a Devi so it's okay I'm good with these jwellery and clothes. Today we are going for mehndi so I'm wearing this

But who is going to notice this even my husband is not looking at me

But who is going to notice this even my husband is not looking at me. Pig .

He is looking like a gem today

I was looking at him when he was searching for his car's key

My thought process stops when he blew horn and I ran towards his car. As soon as I sat in the car he starts it.

After half an our we reached at our destination, he stopped the car. I was struggling with my saree , I can't hold my saree and open car's door at same time. So he opened it for me and held it. I came out and adjusted my dress a little. He closes the door and goes inside where I was following him. Then we greeted some of our relatives. He separates from me and I was left alone before some aunties joined me.

Like after 2 hours I was going towards brides room but I couldn't go inside because I heard something I shouldn't had.

"Why you married Ahaana and not Sukriti ?" Bride's friend said

"because it was an arrange marriage and why are you talking about sukriti today?" Lakshay said

"By the way your love story was two famous in college time 'childhood lovers' " That girl says and laughs

"Shut up don't talk about her otherwise he will start to cry for his beloved sukriti." another girl said giggling

"stop it now he is married" Bride says

I couldn't control my tears and ran towards washroom from there. My throat was paining, my lips trembling and my eyes getting wet. I entered inside washroom before i could make weeping sounds. I rushed towards wash basin, held its edges to balance myself and let all my tears fall in it. Thank God there was no one who can listen to my sobs. I was right, he had a girlfriend, he wanted her, he was in love with her. he wanted me only because he wanted my body to quench his thrust. He don't want to be with me I'm not meant for him. Oh my fate. After crying my heart out I wiped my tears and went into function like nothing happened.

My mother in law showed me a room where Akshay and I were going to stay tonight. I sat on bed and started removing some of my jewellery only then I heard a knock on the door when I saw there was Lakshya. Anger was coming out.

"May I come in ?" he asked

"No" I said and went towards him with an angry bird face.

"Why your eyes are ..
Before he could utter another word

"Go to your sukriti"I said and slammed the door on his face. He knocked for sometime and after that it stopped.

......

If anyone is reading then please comment. My writing is only worth if somebody is reading. I can write the whole book for only one person.