Meggy's Prank

Today you wanted to rest on the couch after a day of helping your friend Luigi, you do so and sleep.

Y/N: What a long ass day..

-A few hours later.-

You feel someone nudging your arm, you slowly wake up and see one of your good friends, Meggy.

Meggy: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: *Yawn* Hey Meggy, what's up?..

Meggy: Look, I know you're tired and all, But do you mind helping me with a plan? I wanna get those Dreadink guys back.

You frown when you heard the word Dreadink, a bunch of scumbags who take pleasure into beating anyone who looks at them wrong. You agree and follow her to the sewer.

Y/N: So, what's the plan?

Meggy: I was kinda hoping you had a plan.

You think for a moment and come up with a good plan that'll send those bastards back to their daycares.

Y/N: Okay, I got one.

Meggy: Already? What is it?

Y/N: What if we set up a beehive and drop it when we see them.

Meggy's face just went from processing to surprised.

Meggy: What the fuck Y/N?

Y/N: Uh..

Meggy: I love it!

She punches your shoulder.

Y/N: Ow..

Meggy: Come, let's pull it off!

You both run off and go to the park to find a bee hive.

Y/N: It'll be hard to find one, it's not spring.

Meggy: Damn..

Then, out of the corner of your eye, you see one.

Y/N: Well hallelujah.

Meggy: Huh?

Y/N: Look!

You point where you see the hive, her eyes sparkled and got a hold of it.

Meggy: Good, now we need to get them aggravated.

Y/N: They hate loud noises.

Meggy: I'm pretty sure their screams will drive them mad, come along, they should be heading to the dark alleyway.

The two of you go and get on the roof of a building, seeing their favorite little hangout is there. Now all you had to do was wait.

Jackson: So, remember that inkling girl with that white hair?

Rogue: What was her name?

Clare: Who cares? Who even puts glitter in ink? That's just wrong.

Jackson: I know, that's why she's not here, she kinda went to sleep, forever.

Adam: You are stupid as hell, aren't ya?

Jackson: Hey, the boss wanted the assassination done, so I grew a pair and I did it.

You and Meggy look down and see them chatting. You both nod and she grabs the hive.

Y/N: Ready..aaand...now!

Meggy: HEADS UP!

The four look up and saw you two, she threw the bee hive down, it splatted them with honey.

Rogue: Mm..this stuff is delicious!

Jackson: Fuck! Guys! I'm allergic to bees!

The bees start attacking and they all run out of there, trying to get away, Rogue ended up hiding in a trash can, while Adam and Clare hid behind the bushes, and Jackson hid in the woods. You two ended up laughing at their misfortune.

Meggy: Thanks Y/N, I knew I could count on you buddy.

You two fist bump.

Y/N: As always.

Meggy: I should get going now, it's getting late, see ya another time Y/N.

She hugs you, you hug back. She leaves, you saw it was getting late and got back to the castle, greeted by Peach.

Peach: Hey, Y/N, where have you been?

Y/N: Out with Meggy, pulling off a prank.

Peach: Nice, luckily you were not out as late, the curfew is outside, checking for any suspicious activity.

You forgot that there was criminal activity recently.

Y/N: Oh, right. I totally forgot, Yoshi escaped again, didn't he?

Peach: Yep, bout time they locked that fucker up for good.

Y/N: Yeah, anyways, I'm going to bed, see you in the morning Peach.

Peach: Okay, good night Y/N.

You go upstairs in your room and pass out.