Atomic Skully vs Y/N

You all charge at him, before you could land any blows on him, he sent a shockwave, sending you all back.

Meggy: Ow..

Axol: Are you guys okay?!

Beta: We're fine! Just thrown back by wind..or whatever it was..I'm not very good at this logic..

Y/N: Hold up..

Melony: What is it?

You then grab out your syringe, she gets the idea and rolled up your sleeve.

Y/N: Okay..here goes nothing..

You inject yourself with the matter fluids and start to feel power, your eyes glowed a bright (E/C) and stared at the fiend with hatred.

Melony: Go get him..

Skully: Fuck him up.

Everyone chanted for you, you jumped up high and crash down on your feet in front of Atomic Skully, this surprised him a bit, he threw a fist at you, you quickly dodged it and decided to take the upper hand and finish him off.

You summoned lighting out of your hands and shock him, you then punch him into the sky, before he could land, you knee him in the spine, breaking it.

Tari: Yay!

Beta: Okay, that I need to learn.

SMG4: Good job Y/N!

Axol: Thank god, I thought we were gonna die-

All of a sudden, those Red glowing hands were on Axol's head, and in a swift motion.

Axol fell limp, everyone was in shock..until you spoke up.

Y/N: AXOL! NOOOOO!

Mario: NOO!

Luigi: Oh no!

Saiko: Y-YOU BASTARD!

Meggy: Oh my god!

Tari was in tears, Beta then hugged her to calm her down.

Atomic Skully popped his spine back in place and tries to zap you, you block it.

Y/N: You're going to regret that..

You threw him out and into the crowd, Meggy blinds him with her splattershot, Beta slices off his hand, Skully fires and leaves a hole in his chest, SMG4 summons a energy ball and blasted him towards Luigi, he catches him in his Vacuum and shoots him out, Mario then threw spaghetti at him, then finally, Melony slashes him with her sword towards you.

Y/N: Bye bye, motherfucker.

You kick him away, making him skip across the water.

SMG3: Well, you got him.

You pick up Axol's lifeless body and feel his pulse.

He's gone.

Y/N: Don't worry Axol...your death is not going in vain..we will avenge you..

Saiko: Poor Axol....

Boopkins: You did kill him, right?

Bob: BiTcH iS pRoBaBlY sTiLl AlIvE oN aNoThEr IsLaNd.

———

Atomic Skully laid in the sand, unconscious, that's when a familiar shadow appears, hovering over it.

Goku: How did this thing get here?

He looks out in the distance, and soon, it hits him.

Goku: My son is alive..

He picks up the unconscious body and places him into a cell, where he will be studied and tested.

———

Y/N: Come on, let's get out of this nightmare.

Beta unties Saiko, Skully unties SMG3, the group then head back to the submarine.

Once they got back, they mourn Axol's death, setting up a funeral for him.

(RIP Axol o7)