SMG4's Challenges

The snow finally melts away, creating a nice warm environment again. Also allowing all of you to go back. All but one.

Y/N: What's wrong Simon?..

Simon: I-I don't think I should go..what if they don't like me there?..

Y/N: Come on buddy, you should at least give the kingdom a chance.

Simon thinks about it.

Simon: I'm just so used to the wilderness..

Y/N: I know you are, I'm sorry about Melvin, I know he was your best friend.

Simon: Don't blame yourself for something you didn't cause. It was a freak accident, shit happens..

Y/N: Alright..I just feel bad, but you can stay with us, have a nice warm room, friends, people you can call your family.

Family.

That word hit Simon, his pupils shrink.

Flashback

A young Simon was seen, with his mom and dad, playing hockey on the ice. They always had a fun time playing in the snow, the family truly cared for one another, until one day..

That all changed.

They were escaping some bad people, people who wanted to kill them. Simon's parents became stuck between the cracked ice, Simon noticed and went to help, he saw the sad and panicked looks on their faces, then what they said next left him conflicted.

"Go son! Run!"

"But..I-I can't leave you!!"

"It's no use son! Go! Now!"

"Don't worry dear..we won't ever leave you..we promise.."

"We love you son.."

"I-I love you too..both of you.."

He tears up, as he hears gunshots, he ran off, as the night got darker..

He was cold, afraid, and broken..all he could do was cower in fear and cry behind a rock.

———

For the next few days..he travelled, starving and lost..until he came across a Moose who took him in, fed him, kept him warm, and has been a new person to look up to...

End of flashback..

He snapped out of his thoughts.

Y/N: Simon? Are you good?

Simon: Huh?..

Y/N: You blanked out for a minute, are you ok?

Simon: Yeah! Yeah..I'm..I'm fine, you know what..yeah..I'll come with..

You smile.

Y/N: Great! Come along, we got a place for you!

Simon smiled at your generousness.

Simon: Why can't people be more like you?..

Y/N: Then the world would become overpopulated.

Simon snickered.

Simon: I see your point, alright. Let's go.

You walk toward the castle, noticing that all of your friends are gone..

Y/N: Where is everyone?..

Simon: Weren't they just right here?

Y/N: Yeah..wait a minute..

You continue your way back and find SMG4 there, looking around, until he spots you and goes towards you.

SMG4: There you are!!

Y/N: Hi Glitchy-

He picked you and Simon up and carried you into the castle, chucking you in there with your friends.

Melony: Hi Y/N!

She waved with a smile.

Y/N: Hey Melony..

Saiko: Jesus! What a way to welcome us back..

Simon: Is he a bad guy?..

Y/N: No, he's not. But his counterpart is.

Simon: Counterpart?

SMG4: You know what it's time for?..

Y/N: Oh no..

Beta: We just did this in the other story! Why here?!-

SMG4: CHALLENGE TIME!!

Skully: God damn it..

Meggy: Here we go again..

Boopkins: Oh! Does this include anime?!

Bob: Or TiTtIeS?!

Mario: Mario just got back from a crazy ass break in! Can't we catch a break?!

SMG4: Hah! Nope!

Leo: This is gonna be cheesy..

Beta: No shit Sherlock..

———

A two seeds in one melon version of challenges? Why not.

Y/N

Melony

Skully

Beta

SMG4

Meggy

Tari

Saiko

Toad

Peach

Leo

Boopkins

Bob

Mario

Luigi

Simon

Percy

Chowder

Michael Rosen

Tinker

Pearl

Marina