Uprising Guardians

Upon going toward wherever the 2 meme guardians were guiding you to, a door stood in your way.

Y/N: Is..this our stop?.

Simon: Why are we going near the danger again? We're supposed to be fleeing in terror!

SMG1: Relax mammal, we're going to be just fine..as long as you follow our instructions when we do engage with him..

The two guardians reassured him with a calm nod and open the doors to the main throne room.

Skully:..Well..this isn't Peach's castle, that's for damn sure..

Y/N: Alright..so now what?

SMG1: Now, we-

SMG1 is interrupted by an entity that teleported infront of him and launched him and 2 back into the group before teleporting away through a hole in the throne room, the whole room then began to split up and below was molten hot lava!

Y/N: Holy cow!!

You see a cow sitting on a platform dressed as a priest eating popcorn.

Holy Cow: Moo.

Melony: Y/N! Look out!

She grabbed your arm and tugs you away from an incoming fireball. The blast knocks everyone almost into the lava, getting up, you see that this entity had a dark cloak on with only a single eye available to view, as a purple dash on its face..

Finding Skully's scythe, you felt adrenaline rush in your body and go to attack.

SMG1: Y/N STOP!

You ignored his warning and leaped where it was and slice into the demon, only for it to fade into dust and reappear behind you, kicking you down and forming another fireball, you see this and get up. Once it shot the fireball, you cut into the fireball, making it volley back and hit the entity backwards into a wall and landing on the ground, getting up, the entity grew enraged and leaped up, and force slammed down where you were, the impact sent you back into another piece of floating debris, clinging onto the ledge as to not fall into the lava.

Melony took notice and activated her Deity form, flying toward you before you could fall in.

Melony: I got you! Don't worry!

She yelled out, watching you lose your grip and fall into her arms. Once she had you, she flew you to safety.

Entity: Youngling, don't you know who I am?

SMG2: T-That isn't Zero.. that's..

SMG1: Negative..

Negative: Ah, see? Even they know who I am..Zero's yesterday's news, I'm your real threat..

He says as he shocked a purple streak of lighting at you and Melony, you and her retaliated by blocking the electricity with your blades, causing the metal to course through your hands and make you drop your weapons out of pain.

Negative: Childs play..is this really your arsenal?

SMG1: Alright..new change of plan! Rush in and don't let Negative cast anymore lighting or fireballs!

Saiko: Sounds like a plan..

Mario: Yeah! Let's fucking goooo!

Negative is holding you and Melony by the throats, absorbing your energy until he was hit on the back of the head with a hammer.

Saiko: Hey you creep! Over here!

You and Melony gasp for air, thankful Saiko did that.

Negative: Ah yes..the dating simulator thirst trap..