Mabel Potion #9

After the Mystery Team discovered the truth about McGucket and how he lost his mind, they decided to go out and spend the day doing nothing to keep their minds off what they just learned. While Soos continued working at the Mystery Shack, the others decided to hang out with Wendy's friends. This way they'll be able to relax and clear their heads. Patrick was all for it. After all, it meant spending the day with his girlfriend. Together, they were laying on their back on the soft grass, as he held her hand. The twins and Wendy's friends were with them in the Gravity Falls Cemetery. Watching the clouds on that peaceful day.

"Cool! That one looks like a dinosaur," Patrick said, pointing up at a cloud in the shape of an apatosaurus.

"Whoa! Good eye," Wendy said and Patrick smiled at her.

"That cloud looks like a chipmunk!" Mabel exclaimed, pointing up at the sky to a cloud shaped like an animal. A moment later, an airplane flew out of its "mouth".

"—Barfing an airplane," Wendy added. Everyone laughed aloud with her and Patrick chuckled slightly. He smirked at her and kissed her forehead, while she playfully smacked his chest. A little embarrassed with how affectionate he could be with her in front of her friends.

Thompson then pointed up at a waffle-shaped cloud. "Uh, that looks like... uh, a cloud!"

"Boo!" Loo yelled.

"Thompson, stop being the worst at everything," Wendy joked.

Thompson chuckled nervously. "Sorry guys," he said as and they all laughed

"Look at the clouds! Ooh! That cloud looks like a big heart-shaped balloon!" Mabel said, pointing up at the sky at a hot air balloon floating above them in the sky.

Dipper sat up and saw the balloon. "Clouds don't come in colors. That is a balloon," he told the others.

Wendy sat up, taking Patrick with her, and gasped when she saw more hot air balloons coming in from the distance. "Oh dude! It's the Woodstick festival!" She said with excitement.

"What's a Woodstick festival?" Patrick asked.

"It's this annual outdoor concert featuring Oregon's up and coming indie bands," Wendy explained, before turning and taking Tambry's cell phone out of her hands.

"Hey!" Tambry protested and folded her arms in annoyance.

Wendy swiped through several images of the bands that Patrick's never heard before. "They're all coming! Scarves Indoors, Wood Grain on Everything, and I heard that this year Tabitha Johansson is headlining the concert."

"Tabitha who?" Patrick asked.

Lee scoffed and sat up with Nate. "The sexy pianist, dude."

"She sings that song about oil spills, but you know she's talking about her vagina," Mabel said with a innocent smile

"Mabel! How do you know that?" Patrick asked.

"It's not subtle."

"It really isn't," Nate added.

After looking on the phone, Wendy came across something that caught her attention. "Hey, check this out! The Love God is going to be there! You've probably seen him in that viral video," she said, playing the video for Patrick.

The video showed an overweight man with several tattoos and small fake wings on his back. He had a belt made of rope around his waist that held several glass vials. He wore a grey, horizontal-striped tank top, blue cut-off shorts, flip-flops, and pink straps running under his arms. He also wore a brown cuff on his right wrist and a necklace with both male and female gender symbols.