Weirdmageddon Part 2: Escape from Reality

When you think of the end of the world, how do you see it happening? Do you think it'll happen in a nuclear fire? Perhaps an alien invasion or a zombie outbreak? A pandemic? How about an evil triangle opening the door between worlds and unleashing cosmic horrors beyond imagining?

Weirdmaggedon was in it's fourth day, and all hope was lost. While some have taken to highing and surviving however they can, others, like Farmer Sprott, have taken a...different approach.

"End times are here, folks," Sprott shouted, wearing a tinfoil hat and a triangle sign that said 'the end is nigh' on it. "Only way to salvation is to embrace the triangular ways of our overlord. Any object with more than three sides is sinful." He looked over at Manly Dan, who was holding up a triangular section of a stop sign that he had cut. "That's it. That's probably what Bill wants."

An Eye-Bat came and Manly Dan screamed as he was turned to stone. Having no fight left after losing his childs to the same monsters, he allowed himself to be turned to stone.

"I reckon I've been livin' a lie." Sprott screamed in agony as he was turned to stone too. The two stoned men were then carried away by the Eye-Bat towards the Fearamid.

Inside the pyramid, the Henchmanics were still partying and having the time of their lives. However, the party came to an end when Bill Cipher tapped a fork on Ford, who was still turned to gold. The music stopped and everyone turned to hiom.

"Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces."

"88 different faces!" the creature with 88 different faces snapped.

"Whoa-ho, sorry - touchy subject," Bill said apologetically before quickly turning back to everyone else. "Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony."

Lightning flashed from the other side of the window as Bill gestured over to his newly constructed throne. All of the residents of the town's faces were frozen in a state of terror and horror. It was a terrible sight to behold, but it only put a nonexistent smile on Bill's face.

"Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore," he said, sitting on the throne. "Probably."

On the throne, Lazy Susan suddenly became unfrozen and groaned. Uh, my omelets. They-they have friendly faces," she mumbled, almost about to fall off.

"Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there." Bill chuckled as he poked Lazy Susan back into place until she turned back into stone. "But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos WORLDWIDE!" Bill announced, his eye turning red with a white image of the spinning earth displayed in it. "Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours!" He declared, opening a hole in his Fearamid for his Henchmanics to fly out of.

Bill's friends flew out of the Fearamid and headed towards the dark clouds that blacked out the sun. As he watched them go, Bill sighed in satisfaction. "Ah, global domination. I could get used to -"

All of a sudden, he was cut off when the demons hit an invisible barrier that rippled the sky. They all fell down to the ground.

"WHAT??!!!" Bill shouted in fury.

Flying out of his Fearmid, Bill went up to the sky and stopped at where his minions ran into the barrier. He tapped on it with his and the barrier rippled once again. The rippling effect allowed him to see that the whole town is surrounded by an invisible force shield, containing the rift and Bill's chaos from the rest of the world

"Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought." He mused

On the ground his Henchmanics groaned in pain. "I think I broke something," Paci-Fire said, his leg visibly broken.