Weirdmaggedon Part 3: Take Back the Falls

AN: Hi, this is Cowboy Alchemist here, and it gives me great joy and sadness to bring you the final chapter of the Weirder Things saga! Woooooh!

What started as a fun little story back in 2017, Weirder Things quickly became one of the best stories I've ever created, and it's all thanks to you all! But now, it's time. All good things must come to an end. Patrick's story from just being the twins' cousin who came along for the ride to him being the hero of Gravity Falls, is now coming to a close.

Before you start reading, I just want to say thank you to each and every one of you. Both new and old fans, honestly, I can't thank you all enough for your immeasurable support and love.

All your favoring, following, and reviewing have helped push me to make this story the best it could be.

And so, with a heavy heart, I give you the finale of Weirder Things. Enjoy! Thank you all for making this my best fanfic.

------

MONTHS EARLIER

It all began at the beginning of summer. Patrick Pines was in his bed when sunlight entered his room and shined on his face. He woke up before the alarm clock went off. He usually wouldn't have one set, especially since it was summer vacation, but today was a big day.

Getting up and putting on his clothes, shoes, and hat, Patrick grabbed his duffle bag and backpack. Heading down to the kitchen, he had breakfast with his parents and then gathered the rest of his belongings for the long trip he was about to take. But first, there was one stop on the way.

About thirty minutes later, his family's car pulled up to another house, and the family stepped out. Patrick was about to ring the doorbell when Mabel opened the door and ran at him before jumping onto him, knocking him over on his back as she hugged him. Dipper then approached them with a much calmer tone. Carrying a duffle bag in each hand with his backpack on. Patrick lifted the girl off him and set her on her feet. She giggled and stepped back to stand next to her twin. Patrick got up and dusted himself off. He then smiled and ruffled their heads, making the two kids laugh, and then hugged them.

The next moment we see them standing together at the bus stop. When the bus arrived, the three climbed on board and began their journey. It took many hours, with the twins and Pines spending much of that catching up with each other, playing games, and doing anything to keep their minds occupied as they entered into the state of Oregan.

However, it wasn't long before their destination and a particular small town started to come into view.

Gravity Falls was a sleepy-looking town right in front of two imposing cliffs that stood adjacent. Surrounded by a seemingly endless forest of pine trees. Both cliffs towered high over the town's valley and were oddly formed as if something had cleaved straight through the middle of them. Making it look like the cliff tops were floating. On the right cliff was a large waterfall that flowed down into a large, pristine lake fed by a twisting river that snaked through the valley.

As the bus entered Gravity Falls, Patrick and the twins scanned the town with curious eyes as they passed by the shops and diners before exiting out of the little town, for its destination was not the town itself. The bus traveled further up a winding dirt road that led up to its actual destination.

The Speedy Beaver bus came to a stop in a circular dirt parking lot. Its doors swung open, and the three passengers on board stepped off the bus, carrying their duffle bags and backpacks.