The Tour Trappers

Up upon the edge of a cliff, there was a sign that said: "Welcome to Gravity Falls".

CRASH!

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" Two voices screamed out in fear, as a golf cart suddenly crashed through the sign. The golf cart drove off the cliff after breaking through the sign and fell nose-first downwards a few feet, before landing on a dirt road. It swayed left and right, with two of the three occupants still screaming, as the driver drove it off another ledge. Luckily it wasn't that far of a drop.

However, a few feet behind the speeding cart, a few trees were being toppled over, as a terrifying roar pierced the air.

One of the three occupants—a short 12-year-old girl with round blushing cheeks, long brown hair that reaches her hips, brown eyes, and silver-colored braces--turned her body around to face in the direction of the trees. "It's getting closer!" She said in fear.

"Must go faster! Must go faster!" The second kid in the cart said repeatedly. The person was a boy that looked very similar to the girl, only with somewhat messier and shorter hair, and bags under his eyes, wearing a navy blue hooded vest, a reddish-orange T-shirt, gray shorts, and white socks with a red stripe, and black sneakers.

"I'm trying, but this is the fastest it's going to go!" exclaims the driver of the cart, who was a 16-year-old teen. He had unkempt black hair that passed his ears, matching colored eyes, with bags under them. He wore a woodland camo boonie hat, a red T-shirt, blue jeans, gray and black hiking boots, and black socks.

 He wore a woodland camo boonie hat, a red T-shirt, blue jeans, gray and black hiking boots, and black socks

Whatever was chasing them cast its large shadow over the cart. Then two large hands reached out toward the moving vehicle. The older boy saw this in one of the side mirrors and pressed down on the gas pedal with all his weight, speeding the cart up just before the hands could grab them. However, this caused him to drive over a pile of randomly placed rocks, which acted as a ramp and had the golf cart jump off the ground. The cart spun in midair, then landed back on the dirt road.

It bounced off the ground a few times before the driver got control of the vehicle and accelerated it away from the monster still chasing them. The driver had a determined expression, the boy next to him sighed in relief, and the girl on the boy's other side held a hand to her mouth with her cheeks puffed out, looking like she was going to vomit.

The teen then saw a shadow appearing below them. The three looked up to see a large tree sailing over the cart.

"Look out!" The girl pointed out in front

It landed on the road in front of the vehicle. The teen's eyes widened at first, before glaring at the tree and speeded up. The two kids screamed in terror, as the cart came closer to their imitate collision.

Then everything paused.

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You ever had one of those moments where you think, "How the hell did I get here?"