Chapter 1

•the unexpected night•

Lolbit's pov:

It's a normal boring night with no night guard because this pizzaria is abandoned of course...i am just deep in my thoughts as usually „is ennard ever gonna return? He is made out of the showtime animatronics who preform during the day, but it's so boring how the others unused and unknown as existed animatronics like me decided to scoop their selves, because there are no night guards coming here and there is no-one to talk to, so now i am the only one active here...and it's quite boring here-" i was cut off from my toughts by hearing footsteps in funtime auditorium. I was in the custom night area and i was a little calm because i know that people don't come in this area at all, but my knowledge was wrong someone did enter the custom night area and i tried to hide some where until i realized there were two people and each of them were walking in the hallways, so i only had a chance to get out of that area by going in the vent, but i never had experienced that because i never thought humans would come in this area. I was panicking because i didn't know what to do in that situation „I have a feeling i would get stuck in the vents if i would try to crawl through them because i have a tail...but maybe i can run past one of the humans...yeah, that's what i am gonna do!" But that was a big mistake...because as soon as i ran the human was ready for me and he shocked me and i was paralyzed so i couldn't move at all. I was panicking because i didn't know what will happen next will they decommission me? Will they use my parts to build another animatronic? Or am i gonna get upgraded? No-one has ever ungraded me so i doubt that... Something happened to me though, because everything went black and i felt like i fell asleep i didn't hear anything for a while...

Human 1's pov:

I heard something running towards me and i was ready for it i shocked it with my tazer and i caught it! I was surprised what it was...it looked like funtime foxy but it had orange in stead if pink and it's cheeks, eyebrows and bowtie was purple. That wasn't funtime foxy that was someone else! It deactivated some reason but i didn't put my attention to it. My friend quickly ran to check out what happened and he was shocked too about what i caught „Is that funtime foxy?" he asked, i said „i don't know who that is, but it is not funtime foxy..." he looked at it and said „maybe we can transport it to the new pizzaria? I know that this can be dangerous but we can tell the owner of the pizza plex, that we found this animatronic and we don't have any room for it at home so, maybe the owner will let us put it in one of the storage rooms." I was proud of my friend how he was so smart and agreed with him. Then we dragged the animatronic in our van and drove to the pizza plex and went to the owner of the pizza plex to explain what we got so the owner agreed to put it in parts & service storage room and lock it there in case it gets active again. We did that and it was kind of easy so me and my friend were so happy about today and then we went home.

(A/N: Sorry if this chapter is short i will try to make the other chapters long as possible and see you all in the next chapter!)