Chapter 9

•catching feelings for him?•

Lolbit's pov:

After a boring day, Freddy told me about a little boy who jumped so much to the music that he accidentally fell against other kids and then multiple kids fell just like dominos when you put them standing in a row and you move one so the first one in the row falls and then the other ones fall too, it was so funny and then...Vanessa came in the room „hey Freddy- oh, hello lolbit, I didn't expect to see you here" „hello Vanessa" „you two know eachother?" „yeah, back the night when i told you about her that i needed to find her, Monty found her and brought her in my office, but she wasn't awake that time, and then she woke up a couple of minutes later and we were there awkwardly until we started chatting" „you two must be great friends, right?" Freddy asked „yup" me and Vanessa said at the same time „that's great that you two are getting along that well then" „totally, hey lolbit, do you want to hangout with me in my office? we can talk together about girl stuff if you want" „sure, i don't mind" „great, follow me" we said good bye to Freddy and we went to her office „sooo...is there anything you want to talk about?" „actually, yes..." „alright then, what is it?" „it's more like a question actually..." „ask away" „i don't know why but... sometimes i have heated up for no reason when i'm with Freddy...and i sometimes think about him too, but i don't understand...is it a bug in my programming or it's just a little glitch?" „don't worry, it's not a bug or a glitch" „what is it then?" „i didn't know, he's your crush" „crush?"
„yeah, you do know what a crush is, right?" „no, but what is it?" „a crush is a person you have feelings for and i mean romantic feelings" „what?? There's no way i have feelings for Freddy, i met him a day ago!" „yes it is, nothing isn't impossible than having a crush on someone who you met, you can't do anything about it, it probably happen because of you liking a lot of things about him" „but how do i know find out of he has feelings for me too?"
„sadly i don't know the answer to that, he's nice to everyone and there is no way of finding out if he likes you back since he is equally nice to everyone" „oh...but how would i find out?" „well...i suggest you to get to know him more and if you two are very close then you can ask him if he likes you, but i think right now it's too early to ask that from him" „alright..." „it's already 2:12 am, the time has gone so quickly when we were talking about that little topic" „i think i should go back to Freddy, he might be bored...thanks for talking to me though..." „you welcome" „bye Vanessa" „bye Vanilla!" and then i went off to freddy's room am i really catching feelings for him?.

(A/n: this is another short chapter but anyways i hope you liked this chapter, also ppl i can see you reading my published chapters and why not vote to any of the chapters when you're literally reading it?👀
ANYWAYS I'LL SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!)