⍟SP Chapter 1⍟

•a new name?

Lolbit's pov:

While i was walking i thought of the new nickname Vanessa gave me, after we talked about the me having feeling for Freddy thing...wow...Vanilla...that's
a beautiful nickname, it even matches my look...i sure do look like a vanilla fox...and then i started thinking about new names i could have in this place if i happen to go on stage to preform one day...

(A/n: you may comment what her new name could be from one of these names! Even tough i know that no-one comments just like on my tiktok when i tell people to comment (hello darkness my old friend I've come yo talk with you again) btw if there are memes in author's note then that doesn't count bc author's notes are not part of the story line if any of you know that😃 I don't get it how a lot of people comment on other stories toh :') )

Lolbit the vanilla fox? Lolbit the funtime vanilla fox? Funtime vanilla fox? Vanilla the fox?They are all so good names i can't even pick which one is the best name for me! And then i arrived into Freddy's room, he was sleeping tough was i talking to Vanessa so long that he's asleep? Maybe...then i went next to him and sat there until i fell asleep.

(A/n:Let's goo! Our first special chapter! Woo! I'm proud of myself, it turned out to be great!(even tough it's short as fork) AND I'LL SEE Y'ALL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!)