Chapter 3

• getting caught •

Lolbit's pov:

I was just talking to freddy, we heard footsteps „quick go into the backroom to hide, it could be Vanessa who would check on me.” i listened to Freddy and went back into the backroom it's so dark...it must be because i was in Freddy's room and the lights were so bright there. I told myself in my thoughts and then i heard a door open...

Freddy's pov:

Me and lolbit were talking and then we heard footsteps, i thought it could be Vanessa who checks on the animatronics every night, so i told lolbit to go hide in the backroom.

As she was in the backroom, i closed the door right behind her and just quickly went to sit on the red couch i have in my room, lolbit's timing was perfect, if she wouldn't have gone any sooner in the backroom then i couldn't of had any time to close the door behind her and wouldn't have time to go sit on the couch so i wouldn't of looked suspicious.

In a split second after i sat on my couch the door opened and it was officer Vanessa as i thought „oh good your in your room, i actually think i need you to move around tonight or for more nights because my manager told me that two people had brought a unknown animatronic in the pizzaplex from an abandoned pizzaria and they locked it in one of the storage rooms in parts and service, so the manager told me to keep an eye on it, but last time i checked it was gone and now it's probably moving around the pizzaplex i don't even know what it looks like, can you notify me when you see it? I already told the others too about it.” „sure i can, don't worry.” i replied to officer Vanessa's question „okay thanks, hopefully we all find it, good luck Freddy!” „i wish you luck too officer Vanessa.” and then she left my room.

Vanessa's pov:

I was working as usually and my manager had told me about how two guys had brought an animatronic from an abandoned pizzaria, they had locked it in one of the storage rooms, nobody told me what the animatronic looked like, so i had to find out myself, before he left he told me to keep an eye on that animatronic since it was unknown to everyone, i promised to keep an eye on it, but i didn't expect something that fast to happen...

when i went to parts and service i saw one of the storage rooms' door open wide, i quickly ran to look what was in there, the side where i came from the door looked completely normal, but the other side looked like the door had been damaged, so i assumed the animatronic was in there before i came to check on it, i was so surprised, i didn't expect an animatronic to be smart enough to break the door open and run off like that.

I thought i could get help from the other animatronics so they wouldn't be bored at night, i told everyone about what happened and then they all agreed to help me.

Now here i am looking for the unknown animatronic with the other animatronics' help.

Lolbit's pov:

I heard a lady talking to Freddy, and i got creeped out, i thought she knew about, how i escaped from the storage room and that she is now looking for me.

With no time i went to the very back of the room where the boxes were stacked up to a vent, the lady was still talking to Freddy, so i climbed up the vent and looked for an exit from the vents i was stuck searching for an exit in the vents for about 6 minutes and i finally found it, i looked around the to make sure the lady wasn't near by and she wasn't, i then jumped down from the vent and found myself in a big room with giant golden statues, but i didn't stay there starring for long because i knew that the lady was looking for me and so i started walking around.

While i was walking i saw a grey animatronic is that the wolf animatronic that was supposed to be here? I stood there looking at the wolf,  suddenly it turned around and it started running at me, i started running around looking for a way out and realized the wolf's speed wow...that wolf is slower than me, how could they have a slow animatronic here? even funtime foxy is faster than her. I saw a big metal door and i decided to run to that door, i got to the door and it opened and i kept running, but i realized that i had no idea where was i going how great now i will be chased by that slow thing until i find a exit, or until it caches me... I finally ran back to the big room where the wolf started chasing me i saw another door, but i didn't know what else i was supposed to do, so i went back to the spot where the vent was and then i climbed up the wall and crawl inside the vent.

I think i am safe now...because that thing can't climb or can it? I think i should go back to Freddy...he is the only one who didn't try to get me when i first saw him... I started crawling through the vents, when suddenly...

Aah!-” something had opened the vent and quickly dragged me out of it, i fell of course...i was dizzy for a couple of seconds, and i felt like something grabbed me like i was a intruder „what are you doing in the vents? Your not supposed to be here. Aren't you the animatronic who is supposed to be in the storage room?”

To be continued...

(A/n: this is kinda short i think and i probably made you stay on a cliff hanger. hehehe 😈 but anyways see y'all in the next chapter!)