Chapter 4

• 2x locked •

(A/n: sooo...this isn't really an escape but still)

Lolbit's pov:

When i stopped being dizzy, i noticed i was caught by a green alligator animatronic, i couldn't say a word because i didn't expect to get caught by an alligator animatronic who is taller than me, i can't tell if the alligator is taller than Freddy or not maybe they are the same height, but i am shorter than Freddy and this alligator, they must be 6 ft tall or something because i am 5.7 ft tall...

„you didn't answer my question” the alligator started crowling at me, at this point i didn't think what to do except thinking about pretending to be deactivated, i closed my eyes and didn't move at all „hellooo?” the alligator asked, but i didn't show any reaction or movement for it.

Then i felt how the alligator started moving, i was interested where he was going to take me, but i knew i can't move or he will not fall for thinking that i deactivated.

Freddy's pov:

When officer Vanessa left my room i waited a little and then went to open the backroom door, when i opened it there was nobody there, i even went in the backroom to check if lolbit was still there, but she wasn't „hello? Lolbit are you still here?” i asked, but there was no response, i thought she was just joking around to scare me, i looked around very well, but still didn't find her where did she go? I started getting worried so i went out to look for her.

~ 40 minutes later ~

I have almost looked everywhere but still can't find her, where could she possibly have gone? She has to be somewhere in the pizzaplex because it's closed and she can't get out of here or did she already got out of here? I'm very worried about her for some reason, i've never worried about anyone that much, i am not sure if i am supposed to be that worried about her, but something is definitely different ever since i met her, i can't describe it though...maybe that's what i am supposed to feel like when i meet a new animatronic.

Lolbit's pov:

How great...i am now locked inside a closet and the closes is in a security office! How am i suppose to get out now? It's all because of that stupid human who shocked me hours or who ever knows how long time ago! If he wouldn't have seen me or i wouldn't of tried to run past him then i wouldn't be stuck in a closet right now and i wouldn't be in this place! I was so mad at myself because of the big mistake i made...if there was some way to get out of the closet and office without being seen.

I started thinking about how i could get out of the closet and office without being seen if i break the closet and kill the night guard then she wouldn't be able to report that i escaped the closet and office! But if she was found dead then they would close this place and freddy will never see the kids again... i don't want other people to be sad i must think of another way to get out of here without hurting or killing anyone, but how? I peeked from the closest's lock hole where the key goes in to unlock the closet, i looked if anyone was in the office, sadly that lady was in the office and i couldn't wait until she would leave and i would be breaking the closet to escape, i had a better idea which was talking to her until she will let me out but... No...that wouldn't work at all...she wouldn't trust a robot like me... So i thought for a more better idea...

~18 minutes later~

I finally realized i could kick the closet door open because i am made out if metal i kicked the closet door and then i got my answer what i also had in my head, the closet was made out of metal too... Shoot! I thought the closet was wooden but i was wrong!
„wow, that was a really strong hit, but not strong enough to break the closet doors down.” a female voice said, it was the security guard watching the cameras, i forgot that she was still in the office „can you even talk? To me you do seem like you can, but maybe i was wrong and you are just a muted animatronic.” the security lady said, i was quiet because i didn't want to talk to ger just yet, but it also seemed the only way i could ask her if she could let me out...so i decided to talk to her a little...