Chapter 5

• a surprise •

Lolbit's pov:

Vanessa left couple of minutes ago a few minutes after she left the lights what where off before turned on and it was brighter than before it must be daytime since it's brighter than a couple of seconds ago...what should i do the whole daytime? It's gonna be a long and boring day as i would be thinking, cause nobody is going to come and talk to me i will only be able to talk to Freddy and Vanessa...but Vanessa just left and freddy probably can't come here...

Suddenly two men enter the office and i stopped thinking what to do i was of course thinking that they will put me back in the storage room, when they approached me i started growing like a mad dog at them, i backed off so they won't get any near me, when i did then they only got closer that's it! I am running away from them! To my surprise they didn't have a fast reaction to that and i ran somewhere with out knowing and then of course i had to run into more people and they were 2 security guards i wanted to run away from them as well but one of them shocked me with a dazer and you know me i haven't gotten shocked for years so i couldn't stand or anything and i fainted or something because my vision went black and i fell before it went black.

Employee 1's pov:

Our manager called us for an important conversation about a task, me and Daniel went to the manager's office „hello Nick and Daniel, as i said i need you two to do an important task and that would be a little interesting for you since you two never get anything interesting to do then i decided to give you a task, which is going to Vanessa's office, get one animatronic who is in there and fix it, because i think it would be a great backup singer for freddy" the manager said „yes, sir!" me and Daniel said for quick response.

~a few minutes later~

We arrived to the office and went inside, there was a white and orange fox animatronic there, the animatronic seemed angry or scared as Daniel and i went closer to it it even growled at us but we still went closer to it, until it ended up running away...we still ran after the animatronic, it had ran into two security guards and got shocked by one of them, after that we rushed to the animatronic and told the short story to the security guards and headed to parts and services to fix that animatronic like the manager said.

Lolbit's pov:

I woke up and i was standing, the two men where right in front of me, i wanted to attack them but i couldn't because i was a little scared of getting dazed again, they asked me some questions and then another man came in, he only wanted to see me sing so i of course sang a song and he liked it, he told me that i will be a backup singer but if he puts me on stage he said that i have to share a room with one of the band memebers because i don't have my own room yet.

i have a question..." i said to the man who i suppose is the manager of
This place „yes?" the manager asks „do i have to choose one of the members who are the exact same gender as me or i can choose one of the members who are the opposite of my gender?" "you can choose the member who you think you get along with or a member who you think your safe with" „oh...well then i will choose to share a room with freddy because i talked to him earlier before i got caught by one animatronic and brought to Vanessa" „then freddy will be your roommate until you get your very own greenroom!" the manager said happily and turned to the two other men „and you two get a microphone for her she will preform when she is ready and ask her every day if she is ready got it?" „yes sir!" the two men said to the manager and the manager left.

I have to tell freddy about that, i think freddy is gonna be a great roommate for me, i thought to myself „alright, but now we will take you to freddy's greenroom so you wouldn't get lost while kids are in this place" one of the two men said and they both started leading me to freddy's room.

~10 minutes later~

We got to freddy's room but he wasn't there and i was really tired too so i went to rest mode to sleep.

Daniel's pov:

Lolbit got to choose who she wanted to be sharing a room with and our boss told us that we needed to get her a microphone and every day ask her if she is ready to go preform and then he left and we led lolbit to Freddy's greenroom since she chose freddy, after 10 minutes of walking we got to freddy's greenroom but he wasn't there and lolbit went off to rest mode for some reason, Nick came up with an idea to leave a note to freddy that lolbit is his roommate, after writing the letter we left it on his table and left to do our tasks.

(A/n: sorry that i wasn't finishing writing this chapter i was very busy but finally i finished this chapter and yes ik it's short but anyways i will see you in the next chapter!)