Chapter 6

•day with my roommate•

Freddy's pov:

It was a very great performance today me and my friends were awesome as always when preforming and i enjoyed seeing people cheer and dance to the music, when the performance ended the platform took us down to parts and services „today's performance was awesome!” chica cheered „yeah and all my fans loved how i played my keytar!” roxy said „yeah, yeah whatever...it's boring that anything special didn't happen today...special things don't happen so often as i think” monty mumbled the last part „what did you think what would happened?” i asked tilting my head „nothing important” monty went in the door with his icon on it, chica and roxy were talking about girl stuff so i left to go into my room and i was surprised by finding lolbit in my room.

I looked around if anyone else was in my room and saw a note on my table, i went to my table and red what it said, it was from the two employees Daniel and Nick they wrote that lolbit will be my roommate until she gets her own greenroom interesting... I thought to myself, why is she my roommate when she could be in one of the other's room instead? I looked at lolbit for a second she wasn't doing anything, i went next to her to look if she was active because she was oddly quiet, i was very tired myself too for some reason so i just fell asleep right next to her.

~ 2 hours later ~

Lolbit's pov:

Oh boy how long ways i sleeping fo- huh!?  I noticed that freddy was sleeping next to me, I heated up a little but i was confused because i didn't know why i heated up, it wasn't even cold in the room, is that a little bug in my program? I usually turn on the heater when i feel cold but this time it wasn't cold that's weird... I tell myself in my thoughts.

Wow...why is he so adorable..? At this point i was starring at him and i felt that hours passed but no, it was only for a couple of minutes because he woke up, i looked away quickly so he wouldn't think i was weird and starring at him the whole time „weird...” freddy said does he know already!? Well I won't find out if i don't do anything... „what's weird?” „noone has needed my help or anything, all i have is just one task which is just spending time with you, i usually have more than one task to do, i think i must be having a break from being really busy all the time, spending time with someone is like a break right? Except for kids they aren't really calm and they have too much energy”
„yeah” i giggled „do you want to go somewhere?” after getting chased by a wolf animatronic? Of course not! „no, i don't want to and i don't think i am allowed to leave this room until i get my own room” „oh yeah right, would you like to talk about something like little stories about what had happened to you or something like that?” „of course, i love talking with calm people like you” and apparently we talked with him until he had to go charge for an hour.

Great...now what should i do until he comes back... I wasn't happy at all that he had to charge for a whole hour.

~ 15 minutes later ~

I'm sooo bored...it feels like it has been hours...should i talk to myself until he's back? No, that would be a bad idea, what if he hears me? I try thinking of something to do but nothing came on my mind or at least i thought so... Wait...i could leave freddy's room right? I haven't heard any kids cheering anymore...is the place closed now? I won't find out unless i go out there and look...

I went to the door to open it but to my surprise it was automatic door and it opened when i tried to use my hand to open it, i didn't see anyone so i assumed i could leave the room, i stepped out and looked around i was in a big room with some golden statues, the doors did close right behind me what scared me a little since i have never seen a automatic door in my entire life, i was a little too scared to move because i thought that if i moved then someone would hear me walk and i would get caught for leaving freddy's room.

~10 minutes later~

It's been a little while but i had to move or i wouldn't get anywhere and total get caught by someone and i don't want that to happen... Here goes nothing i guess... I started walking and peeking around the corners to avoid getting caught, while doing that i started having toughts about freddy for no reason HUH?? WHAT AM I THINKING??? I tried getting it off my mind and i saw a green alligator or crocodile animatronic that must be the other animatronic who caught me last time...i think i am done with being out of freddy's room, i feel much more safer there... I started walking to freddy's room but i saw the wolf animatronic not her again! At that point i was panicking and worrying about getting caught, i started avoiding them and keep an eye on them so they wouldn't see me.

~18 minutes later~

I feel like freddy is already finished with charging because i have been avoiding these animatronics for a while but why are they even patrolling this area? Do they know that i am here?? I had a chance to run but i didn't i kept avoiding them, i heard another one, it was a white chicken NOT ANOTHER ONE!! I was panicking so much that i started paying attention to every one of them to avoid getting caught.

~5 minutes later~

I can't take it anymore i am gonna take a run for it! I ran to freddy's door, to make sure they didn't see me, i peeked from the corner and they still seemed to be patrolling but i realized that i haven't paid any attention on the alligator or crocodile animatronic where is he? I was starting to panicking again and i was looking around for him.

~7 minutes later~

I still haven't seen the alligator or crocodile animatronic...maybe he went back to his room, i wasn't peeking around the corner that moment but i hear a little heavy metal footsteps is that him?? I will go back to freddy's room now, i don't feel safe out here anymore! I quickly went through freddy's door and pumped into something...i looked what it was and to my surprise it was freddy...i was a little scared because i didn't tell him that i left the room... „why weren't you here?” „i-i'm sorry i just-” „well you have to know that, where ever you go, you need to tell me” „y-yes i will...” i couldn't do any eye contact with him because i was still scared a little bit „hey...i'm sorry for making you sad...i am just worried that i will lose you like i lost my best friend...”
„oh...but do you want to talk about fun or funny stories?” „sure, why not?” so we started talking about funny stories, most of them where about kids because kids usually were the ones who made funny things happen.

(A/N: i will give a shout-out to...
LittleDarling4 ! Thanks bro, you booster my earge to continue this story! And see y'all in the next chapter!!!)