1934 : Sowing the Seed

(Last weeks of December 1934)

~Luke's P.O.V~
Since that meeting, Anna told me that she often leaves her office. She's still doing her main duties in the administration office and she often accompany many of our superiors to important meetings. Mostly with Minister Goebbels or Herr Himmler but I've never seen her with the Führer. I have a suspicion that just because my sister is under Minister Goebbels' watch that she has his permission.

Lately, I've been assigned to train the new recruits in the army. Many of the high ranked are in charge of drilling and most of us enjoyed it. I'm honestly also indifferent with the ideals but I will comply when it's necessary. Resorting to violence if I don't have anymore options but for now, there should be many ways that is much more sensible.

Speaking of comrades, both Fischer and Kirsch are finally assigned as escorts. Sometimes Kirsch got to escort my sister with one of our superiors and they became fast friends. I once introduced Fischer but he wasn't as excited as I expected but at least they are acquainted. I think I almost made a hole on Fischer's head for his terrible joke. Maybe I was just being too overprotective again with my sister if one of my comrades ever got to date her.

It's winter now and is as cold as ever. I heard that there will be no Christmas celebration and instead replaced with a ritual that Herr Himmler invented. Some sort of a Pagan ritual perhaps? I'm not quite sure. I never had that back when I was in the SA. I guess there will be no Christmas Eve this year. I wonder what Anna would think but one thing's for sure that she won't be pleased.

Today Anna and I are in the Eagle's Nest again. It's only a casual meeting and both of us are free to roam the place. I'm not sure why Herr Himmler and Minister Goebbels invited us along but I think they want us to have some luxury here. And to my surprise, Heydrich is here as well! he usually has other business even outside the country and I think today he wants to take a little break.

Anna had run off to wander around the place. That's just how she is. As long as she can find her way back, I shouldn't be too concerned.

~Anna's P.O.V~
I've been out of the office quite often after that meeting. I was surprised when I got an announcement letter for me as an assistant for the day. Dr. Goebbels must be behind all of this... I'm pretty sure of it but hey! At least I can have some fun outside the office and some fresh air once in a while. I mean I don't mind spending my entire shift in piles of paper but even I can get bored with it.

From my new schedules, I finally met the two corporals Luke always told me. Corporal Hermann Kirsch and Corporal Kleindt Fischer. Luke told me that the two are a good company to him and I guess I can see why. Their personalities though are a contrast with each other that Hermann is more of an obedient and a mediator while Kleindt is a bit of a hardhead and easily annoyed. I mostly meet up with Hermann and I think he might be a bit in character of being my bodyguard.

As usual, I attend some meetings with Dr. Goebbels and sometimes with the Reichsführer. Reichsmarschall Göring once had scheduled me in a meeting with him and despite another pile of papers to sort, he granted me his permission to board the second destroyer in the fleet next year. Basically, the name is Z2 but I haven't found out the namesake yet. I hope Luke can board it too since he once was in the navy

Luke and I are in the Eagle's Nest today and it's just a casual meeting. Well, it's more of a get together for the Führer's inner circle. Luke and I are here under the permission of Reichsführer Himmler and Dr. Goebbels. I know the Reichsführer has his most prized student and I admit I'm jealous of Luke getting the credit from him. I can't tell him about that.

Since it's a casual meeting, I'm just wandering around the place while Luke takes care of the security downstairs. I could stay next to the higher ups but I rather have my own fun. Maybe I can find my own way around here without having to ask the guards or the maids. After walking around memorizing the layout in my head, I went back to the main hall.