Dolores Madrigal X Fem reader (Encanto)

Summary: Dolores hears Y/N confess something to Mirabel which surprises her into asking Y/N out. 

Third person pov… 

Dolores wonders about the house listening to what everyone was saying until she hears Mirabel and Y/Ns conversation, so she listens in wondering what they are talking about. To be honest the curly haired girl has had a crush on Y/N for years. 

“Mira, I like Dolores” said Y/N blushing bright red as she confessed her secret, the confession made Dolores heart sore. ‘She likes me back’ exclaimed the girl in her head. “that’s great! You should ask her out then,” said Mirabel  

Y/N thought about it. “You know what I will ask her” said the H/C girl confidently. 

Y/N then walked around looking for the girl she liked, soon she found her outside. Y/N sat next to Dolores, “hey, I was wondering if you would want to go on a date with me?” asked Y/N. 

She nervously bit her lip waiting for Dolores to reply. “of course, I would N/N!” yelled the gifted girl, Y/N jumped with joy and pulled her into a hug “yay” she exclaimed.  

The end! 

So sorry about how short this one is. 

Hope you liked this one shot; I know it’s been a while since I last wrote one of these so sorry, I’ve been so busy with college and now I’ve got exams coming up so I haven’t got a lot of time at the minute but hopefully I will update when I can. 

Requests are open! 

Word count: 260