Hermione Granger X Fem Reader (Harry Potter)

Hi its been a while so here is another oneshot this time for Hermione, you know I love Hermione.

Character : Hermione Granger

Request :  Y/N and Hermione are enemies until Y/N slips something out of their mouth that will change their relationship into
something more

Third person pov...

In the hallowed halls of Hogwarts, a long-standing rivalry etched itself into the fabric of Hermione Granger and
Y/N's existence.

Hermione, the brilliant know-it-all, and Y/N, the mischievous troublemaker, were polar opposites.

Their enmity had become an unspoken agreement, a constant dance of barbs and snide remarks. Hermione's sharp tongue had become Y/N's bane, while
Y/N's pranks had left Hermione fuming in frustration.

One moonlit night, as Y/N retreated to the solitude of the library, their words betrayed them. In a moment of unguarded emotion, a secret slipped from their lips.

"Bloody hell" Y/N muttered under their breath, "I fancy Granger" she let her face be covered by her book woth a groan she hid her blushing face.

The silence that followed was deafening. Hermione, who had been hidden behind a towering stack of books, froze. Her heart pounded in her chest as she processed the unexpected revelation.

A slow realization dawned on her. It wasn't hatred she had felt for Y/N, but a twisted mixture of fascination and envy. She couldn't deny her own feelings any longer, especially after witnessing Y/N's vulnerability.

It was during a heated debate in Transfiguration class that Y/N, in a moment of carelessness, let an unexpected confession slip from their lips.

"Hermione" Y/N began, their voice uncharacteristically soft, "I'm... I'm in love with you"

Time seemed to stand still as Hermione's face turned a vibrant shade of crimson. Her eyes widened, and her mouth parted in astonishment.

The corners of her lips started to curl upward, replacing her usual scowl with a rare glimmer of amusement.

"You're... in love with me?" she asked, a hint of disbelief in her voice.

Y/N nodded hesitantly, their eyes meeting Hermione's. In that moment, the animosity between them dissipated, replaced by an unexpected spark of tenderness.

Hermione took a tentative step towards Y/N, her heart pounding with a mixture of trepidation and excitement.

As their fingers brushed together, a surge of electricity coursed through their bodies. Hermione's icy exterior thawed, and Y/N's mischievous grin softened into a loving smile.

The bitter feud between them had evaporated, replaced by a bond that neither of them had ever expected to find.

Their conversations took on a different tone, filled with a newfound respect and a playful chemistry that had been hidden beneath their rivalry.

They discovered shared passions and a mutual admiration that they never thought possible.

They found solace in each other's company, poring over ancient texts and discussing their hopes and fears far into the night.

As the sun set on their time at Hogwarts, Y/N and Hermione stood on the grounds, their hands intertwined. The animosity of the past was a distant memory, replaced by an unbreakable bond built on the ruins of their former rivalry.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot, so sorry for the wait I do plan to write more oneshots for characters! Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes.

Requests are open!

Word count: 560