Violet Baudelaire X Fem Reader (ASOUE)

Woo one for Violet, I haven't watched a series of unfortunate events in ages.

Request:

Character:Violet baudelaire
Show: A Series of unfortunate events

They meet when the baudelaires meet count olaf or something like that

Third person pov...

Y/N L/N was a kind-hearted and intelligent teenager who had just become an orphan. After the tragic loss of her beloved parents, Y/N was placed in the care of a distant relative, who she had never met before.

The Baudelaire siblings, Violet, Klaus, and Sunny, were also recently orphaned and had just arrived at the same relative's home.

Y/N was nervous about meeting her new family, but they were hopeful that at least the H/C girl would have some company during this difficult time.

As the car pulled up to the large, ominous-looking house, Y/N could not help but feel a sense of dread.

However, her worries were momentarily forgotten when she caught sight of three other children playing in the front yard.

Violet Baudelaire, the eldest of the siblings, was tinkering with a mechanical device while Klaus and Sunny were chasing each other around.

Y/N was immediately drawn to Violet's intelligence and beauty. She watched as Violet's eyes lit up with curiosity and determination while she worked.

Y/N's thoughts were interrupted by the appearance of a tall, menacing figure. It was Count Olaf, the distant relative who was now in charge of the Baudelaire siblings.

Y/N's heart sank as they watched the fear in the siblings' eyes when they saw Count Olaf.

As Count Olaf led the Baudelaires inside, Y/N could not shake off the feeling that something was not right.

They followed from a safe distance and saw the Baudelaires being mistreated by Count Olaf and his strange companions.

Y/N's heart went out to the Baudelaires, and she knew she had to do something to help them.

Y/N approached the Baudelaires and introduced herself The siblings were delighted to make a new friend, especially someone who seemed kind and sincere.

Y/N and the Baudelaires spent most of their time together, exploring the large mansion and coming up with plans to outsmart Count Olaf.

As they spent more time together, Y/N and Violet grew closer. They discovered that they had a lot in common, including a love for reading and inventing.

Y/N was in awe of Violet's intelligence and resourcefulness, and Violet was impressed by Y/N's bravery and quick thinking.

After a particular long day of chores, Klaus accidently knocked over a vase, the loud smash sound drew the attention of Olaf.

The thin evil man glared down at the four children in his care. "Who did it?" He demanded, Klaus' eyes widen in terror, before he could say anything Y/N stands infront.

Standing protectively infront of the boy. She glares at the man infront as if dare him to do something to her. "It was me, I knocked it off" she says.

Olaf eyes thin, an evil smile on his face as he grabs the girls arm and roughly hand handles her out of the door. "Your not aloud in until tomorrow, see you then Y/N" he tells the girl through the letter box.

Violet helped her brother up, she felt her heart skip a beat at Y/N bravery and how she protected her brother.

After that happened Y/N and Violet's feelings for each other grew stronger. They found comfort in each other's company, and their love for each other only strengthened as they faced the challenges brought on by Count Olaf.

One day, when Count Olaf's plans were finally foiled, Y/N and Violet shared a tender moment. They both realized that they had fallen for each other. Y/N had found a home with the Baudelaires, and in Violet, they had found their true love.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot! I forgot how much I love ASOUE, as usual sorry for any grammar and Spelling mistakes.

Requests are open!

Word count: 680