Madam Red X Fem Reader (Black Butler)

Madam Red X fem reader  

Summary: Y/N L/N meets her girlfriend’s nephew Ciel Phantomhive when she gets dragged to London by Madam Red.  

Third person pov… 

As Ciel and Sebastian walk into the lounge so see everything is thrown everywhere by two people, Ciel’s eye twitches in annoyance as he watches his aunt and Family friend look for the tea.  

The 12-year-old sighs tiredly running a hand down his face as his Butler glares at the two messing up the clean room. “I’m terribly sorry about them my lord” came a female’s voice from next to the young lord. 

The blue haired boy looked up at the H/C woman, ‘who is she?’ he thought as he stared at her. Her eyes widen. “Oh yes, so sorry. I am Y/N L/N you’re Aunts girlfriend” she said explaining who she is making Ciel, and Sebastian’s eyes widen. 

Y/N laughs “shocking right” she said before Madam Red, and Lau stopped rummaging around the house and saw Ciel and Sebastian with Y/N. 

As Sebastian served everyone tea and snakes, Madam Red had pulled Y/N, so she was sitting sideways on her lap. The young H/C woman looked quite comfortable there so no one said anything.  

Ciel was happy for them especially his aunt as she laughed a lot since being with Y/N. 

The end! 

Hope you liked this one shot. 

Requests are open! 

Word count: 244