Agent O x Fem Reader (Men In Black)

So I love Men In Black and Emma Thompson so here is a oneshot for Agent O.

(Y/I) = Your Initial

Summary: Agent (Y/I) has finally come home after a long Misson, they are glad to be back on earth and to be able to see her Wife (Agent O) again.

Third person pov...

A Woman wearing a Black suit and black sunglasses walks through the entrance of the secret MIB building passing the guard who notices her. "Agent Y/I your back, the chief will be over joyed to see you ma'am" he said making the woman smile.

She had missed her Wife and being on earth, the Agent had been on a special off earth Misson and had been gone for months but she is now home and anxious to see her Wife.

Soon she is standing in the Elevator which brings her to the floor, Y/I sees all the other Agents who recognise her and start clapping making the woman blush in embarrassment but bow making them smile.

"Hi guys, I'm back!" She exclaimed and the clapping turned into cheering. Hearing the commotion Kay,Jay and O walk out of her office. K smiles an actual smile making J do a double take. "Holy shit!" He mumbles but turns to the commotion and sees a woman.

Agent O looks down and sees the person, which made her push past Kay and Jay and run toward the Woman. Jay was confused whereas Kay was used to it.

Qhen O reached the bottom she ran straight into the Agents arms making the woman laugh joyfully. "Miss me then?" She Teased a smile on her face but eyes held a deep feeling if love for the woman in her arms.

"Oh you fool Y/I" said O as tears fell down her face as she laughed. Still by the office Kay and Jay stood Kay smiling while Jay was still confused.

"Who is she K!" He exclaimed making Kay sigh and finally tell him. "Thats Y/I, Oh's Wife" siad the older man.

Jay's jaw dropped. "Wife, huh" he mumbled happy he knew but still confused.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot so sorry for the wait I haven't had much time to write anything.

Word count: 381