Padmè Amidala X Fem Padawan Reader

It's been a while more like a whole fucking year since I did one if these but I like the think my writing has improved since then.

Summary: Y/N is Anakins sister and gets assigned to protect Padmè with Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Third person pov...

Y/N bounces in excitement as she her Brother and Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi arrive in the senate building. The teens grin doesn't leave her face she was excited to see Padmè again after years.

When Master Qui-Gon died Obi-Wan convinced the Jedi Council to let him train both Anakin and Y/N as he knew it wouldn't be easy to separate the two, so he had two Padawans.

Anakin being loud, boisterous doesn't follow rules, While Y/N was more quiet and thinks things through, follows rules but not all the way.

The door to the apartment slides open. Jar Jar walks into the corridor, where the three Jedi are exiting the elevator. He recognises Obi-Wan and becomes extremely excited, jumping around, shaking his hand.

"Obi! Obi! Obi! Mesa sooo smilen
to see'en yousa. Wahoooooo!" Exclaims Jar Jar, Obi-Wan smiles.

"It's Good to see you, too, Jar Jar." He greets, Jar Jar then shakes his head and bows slightly to the Jedi Master. "Oops! Wheresa mesa manners, Excuse me, Master Obi-Wan. I completely forgot myself for a moment there. I have had to learn Diplodiaclect... speak it like a native now. Don't really see the point, actually, but members of the Senate seem to prefer it..." The Gungan then notices the two young apprentices behind Obi-Wan.

"Nooooooooo! Annie?
Noooooooo! Little Bitty Annie?" Jar Jar Looks at Anakin "Nooooooo! Yousa so biggen! Yiyiyiyyi! Annie!! Mesa no believen." Says Jar Jar

Anakin smiles at the gungan "Hi, Jar Jar."He smiles, Y/N shakes her head at the Gungan. "Hope you didn't forget about me Jar Jar" Says Y/N.

She gets the same reaction from Jar Jar. "Y/N/N!!! yousa so bigg nowwww!" Y/N laughs as Jar Jar grabs hold of the two siblings and envelops them in a big hug.

Padmè is in a conference with Captain Typo and Dorme, Jar Jar enters the room, followed by the three Jedi.

"Lookie... lookie... Oops!... Oh,
dear, I'm afraid I've forgotten
myself again." Jar Jar says excitedly pointing at the three Jedi then stopping himself.

Padmè and Typho rise as Obi-Wan, Anakin and Y/N stop before the Senator. Obi-Wan steps forward. Anakin stares at Padmè She glances at him then to the girl next to him and smiles making the girl blush.

'She still as pretty as ever' thought the Padawan. "It's a great pleasure to see you again, M'Lady" he says smiling at the Sentator.

Padmè smiles back at the Jedi Master. "It has been far too long Master
Kenobi. I'm so glad our paths
have crossed again... but I must
warn you that I think your
presence here is unnecessary" she says politely.

Obi-wan, jsut smiles at her "i'm sure the Jedi Council have their reasons." He reasons glaring behind him when he hears a quiet snort.

She moves in front of Anakin, Y/N blocks out their conversion thinking of what she was going to say when Padmè speaks to her next.

"Y/N"

Y/Ns eyes widen, as padmè Stands infront of her beautiful as ever, she could feel a blush on her face as Padmè smiles. "Hi" she smiles at the Senator.

"Hey you" Says the beautiful woman, Obi-Wan smacks Anakins head when he sees his Padawans glaring at his sister and Padmè.

"How have you been?" Askes Y/N, Padmè smiles. "Better now that your hear" Y/N almost fainted from that. "Really, wanna go out some time?" She asks the Senator.

Then E/C eyes widened as she looks over her shoulder at her Master in horror. "Oh I mean-" "-I would love too" answers Padmè to Y/Ns surprise.

The H/C girl smiles and takes Padmès hand in hers. "Great then, can't wait" she says her smile never leaving her lips, Padmè smiles back.

The end

Hope you liked this oneshot, it will take me a while to get through the requests but I will try.

Word count: 720