the visitor

Tubbo woke up in the wee hours of the morning. He just couldn't get to sleep, his bed was far too uncomfortable. He lay awake, debating weather to get up or stay in bed. The sun wasn't up yet, and it's not like he had anything to do so he decided to stay in his room.

He took out a colouring book and a little box of crayons he had from the adoption center. Tubbo flipped through the book to look for a picture to colour. He eventually decided on a picture of two elephants. He was thankful that a street light was placed just outside his bedroom window, so if he opened the curtains he would have a good amount of light to see what he was doing.

The sun was almost up when he finished, tubbo really liked colouring and made sure it looked just perfect, so he didn't mind if it took him hours to do. He found a little but of tape in his bag and stuck it up on his bear, yellowish walls. That brought a wee bit of colour into the room.

Around 9.30 tubbo heard rustling from downstairs. Tubbo told himself not to leave his room, unless he was called down because the last thing he wanted was to get in trouble for something stupid. Such as making too much noise or asking for something to eat.

Tubbo had only been here for less than a day but he already copped on one of Schaltts rules ,  not to disturb him whilst he was drunk.

Tubbo played with his teddy for a little bit.  He talked to it and put on a slightly squeaker voice for his Teddy to reply. It was fun but tubbo would have liked to have a real friend to talk to.

Around an hour and a half later there was a knock at the door. He looked up from his colouring book, who could that be?

"TOBY!" Schlatt shouted up, "GET THE DOOR!"

Tubbo jumped up instantly and with his teddy in his arms he made his way downstairs. He went to the door and opened it. He looked up and saw a man, he looked no older than 20. He wore a beanie and had a pair of sunglasses.

"Hello" he said looking down at tubbo "you must be the adopted kid Schaltt was on about then, Toby isn't it?"

Tubbo nodded, 'why in the word would Schlatt tell anyone about him?' He asked himself.

They just stood there for a few minutes, awkwardly staring at eachother.

The man cleared his throat before speaking again "would you go and tell Schlatt that Quackiy is at the door."

Tubbo nodded and truned around towards the living room.
"Uh Schlatt Q-quackiy is at the door." Tubbo said quietly. Tubbo didn't even know who this Quackity one was. Schlatt let out a sigh before getting up off the couch. He pushed Tubbo out of his way, shoving him against the wall and made his way towards the door. Tubbo put his arm on his shoulder, 'there was no need to do that!' He said in his head and only wished he had enough courage to say that out loud.

Tubbo stood against the wall, listening into there conversation. Schlatt reached into his pocket and gave quackity, what looked to be a €100 note. Quackity pointed behind Schlatt ,to tell him that Tubbo was still standing there.

Schlatt turned around "Toby go up to your fucking room!" He shouted and Tubbo did as he as told.

Tubbo wondered how Schlatt was able to pay Quackity, god knows how much money, but he wasn't able to buy proper food. He though how unfair this was, but what could he do about it? He also wondered why Schlatt even wanted a kid when it looks like he van barely take care of himself, let alone another child.

Tubbo thought about this for a while and he finally came to the conclusion that he didn't get a child to take care of ,more so he got a child to take care of him, to clean up after him and do the stuff that he was far to drunk to do.