Useless. Uesless. Useless

Tw: mental and physical abuse, swearing and alcohol.

The next few days Schlatt ignored Tubbo, he only spoken to him if he wanted him to do something or to give off to him. Tubbo was glad he didn't ask about Clay again since he didn't want to get Clay into trouble, and plus he didn't know how to explain that was his brother.

Tubbo sat in his room finishing off a colouring when he was interrupted by a loud shout. "TOBY!" Schlatt called from downstairs, tubbo instantly went downstairs and into the living room.' Yes?' He asked in a quiet voice. "Take these bottles out and get me another beer." Schlatt told him as he entered the room, gesturing over to a coffee table with 6 beer bottles ,not taking his eyes off the telly. Tubbo done as he was told and took the 6 bottles out with him. They were quite difficult to hold since Tubbos hands were small and could only hold so much.

Tubbo walked very slowly towards the door, being careful to drop anything. As soon as he reached the door there was a loud bang from the telly and Tubbo dropped a bottle, causing it to smash into thousands of pieces. Schlatt stood up and began shouting at Tubbo. "WHAT THE FUCK TOBY, CAN YOU NOT DO ANYTHING RIGHT?" Tubbo instantly got down and tried to pick up the broken glass, but he just ended up cutting his hands and dropping the pieces of glass again. Tubbo was trying his best not to burst into tears right than and there. Schlatt stormed over and grabbed Tubbo by the collar of his shirt, almost choking him as he dragged him upstairs.

"YOU ARE TO STAY RIGHT HERE YOU USELESS PIECE OF SHIT!" Shlatt shouted at Tubbo before giving him a slap on the back of the head. Tubbo clutched the back of his head in pain. Schlatt slammed the bedroom door behind him, Tubbo stood there in his room, he burst into tears. 'Dickhead.' He mumbled through tears, he felt it was the right word to describe Schlatt. He looked down at his unfinished picture on the floor, surrounded by a dozen crayons,but he wasn't in the mood to finish it so instead he lay in his bed.

'Maybe I am a useless piece of shit...' he thought to himself, hot tears stinging his eyes. ' I don't deserve anything good...' he told himself over and over again. He lay in his bed, staring up at the damp ceiling for an hour or so getting lost in his own thoughts and questioning everything going on around him. He could hear the TV from downstairs. 'Why does Schlatt have the TV on so loud? It's not like anyone else wants to listen to the shit he watches.'

Tubbo decided he needed to distract himself, he hated having the company of his own brain, his brain was so useless and always so negative. He looked around his room, there was absolutely nothing he could do. He sat on the window sill and watched the street down below.

Tubbo spotted Clay and his friends playing, to what looked to be a game of home 50. How he wished he could join them, but there wasn't wasn't chance since Schlatt was awake. Clay looked up and spotted him sitting by the window so he waved up to him with a big smile on his face. Tubbo gave a little wave back, not quite matching his friend's, or should I say brothers, energy. Clay gestured him to come outside but Tubbo shook he head. Clay stood their for a second before turning around to his group of friends, obviously telling them something, then making his way towards tubbos house. Tubbo quickly jumped off the window sill and ran to the top of the stairs incase Clay knocked at the door.

He knew he was told to stay in his room but the last thing he wanted was Schlatt answering door on Clay, then Clay having to explain himself and then Tubbo getting into trouble and-
No, he needed to stop overthinking everything or he might go insane.

And just as he predicted there was a knock at the door.He ran down stairs, wanting to get to the door before Schlatt came out. "What are you doing !" Tubbo hissed a little more hardly than intended. " Well I was wondering if you wanted to come out, I saw you watching from your window." Clay answered, sort of suprised at Tubbos attitude. Tubbo stood there for a second thinking of what he should do.