Home 50

TW. Mental abuse and swearing.

(I skipped 3 years just so you know(tubbo would be around 7 now), nothing much would have happened and I'm not bothered to write about those 3 years. Plus I have a really good idea for this chapter and I really want to do it)

Tubbo came down one Staurday morning. He saw a group of kids around his age playing outside an he wanted to ask Schlatt if he was able to play with them, even though he was almost certainthe answer would be 'no' but it was worth a shot. Tubbo skipped downstairs and into the living room, but he found Schaltt sleeping in the couch.

"Schlatt..." he wishiperd walking over to the couch, Schaltt didn't respond. Tubbo decided it wouldn't hurt to go out for a few minutes and play.

He ran outside, making sure to close the front door behind him. Tubbo also made sure to wear something to hide a few cuts on his arm from glass bottels Schlatt threw at him a few days ago. Although he couldn't do much about a very obvious cut on his face.

"Hiya! Can I join in with you?" Tubbo asked when he approached them. "Yes sure, we are playing home 50, you know how to play?" Answered one of the taller boys.

(Please tell me someone knows what home 50 is, if you aren't Irish than you probably don't, and I'm not bothered to explain the full game,there's a lot to take in) (and if you do know it some of the rules I wrote may be different from the game you might know, this is just going off of what I grew up with which was far more complicatedt han it needed to be)

Tubbo shook his head shyly, "its ok you will pick it up quickly enough, it's an easy game to play!" Cherpped in one of the smaller boys.( it isn't too simpel if I'm going to be honest) "I'm Clay, thats Tommy,George,Mark, Nick, Niki, Hannah and Sam." Clay said pointing to each person as he said their name. Tubbo smiled and waved. "Here put your foot in, we are deciding who will count." Said Tommy, gesturing him to come over.

Tubbo done as he was told and put his right foot in the circle and someone got down and started tapping each foot whilst singing a rhyme " bubble gum, bubble gum in a dish, how many bubble gum do you wish?" He landed on Tubbos foot.

Everyone looked up at him "Well?" Asked Clay,"pick a number." Tubbo didn't know much numbers, except for the number 4, which was the age he was adopted. "4," he said. "1.2.3.4," Continued the boy. "Mark your it!" He called out. "Count to 50 at that pole there."

Suddenly everyone ran when Mark called "Home 50, no bugs around me!", Tubbo stood still, unsure of what to do. "HIDE." someone called out and Tubbo quickly hid behind a bush. He was quite good at hiding if he did say so himself, only because he had to hide in small places for hours at a time whenever Schlatt was overly drunk.

Some time passed and a good few people got caught whilst trying to run towards the pole. A few people successfully made it to the pole and called out 'Home 50 I'm free!'. Tubbo just couldn't get his head around on how this game worked, and because of that he just stayed still."Hey, run over to the pole and call 'home 50 I free all'! You're the last one Mark has to catch." Whispered Tommy to Tubbo since he had been caught. "Mark's on up the other end of the road you'll have enough time to run, trust me!"

Tubbo nodded and waited till the time was right to run. He made a run to the pole "Home 50 I free all!" He shouted just before Mark got to the pole. "Well done! Ok, feet in ,next game!" Shouted Clay and everyone ran towards him.

Everyone put their feet in and someone sang the same rhyme. "Bubble gum bubble gum in a dish, how many bubble gum do you wish?" It landed on Sam's foot this time "ummm 7" "1.2.3.4.5.6.7." It landed on Tubbo's foot. "Your it, count to 50 by that pole there."

Tubbo didn't mention that he didn't know how to count, he decided he would just turn around when he felt the time was right. He truned around and bumped into Quackity. He got a little fright as he did so. "Toby, does Schlatt know your out?" He asked looking down at him. Everyone was already hiding and thinking that Tubbo was counting .Tubbo shook his head quietly, he couldn't lie.