Chapter 3 Tired yet Sadistic

(y/n) pov:

It was yesterday that I got out of that devil game. I decided to go a walk around town like I usually do. I felt like getting a snack. I noticed there was Starbucks. I thought why not getting something like a cookie or something like that. I noticed there was a box of drink sleeping pills just lying next to a window. I looked around and took them since nobody was seen looking for them. I went inside and got a snack with some water. I got to a seat and relaxed.

(y/n): this is a nice day

I heard someone taking a seat. I looked over to see a strange woman. She had red eyes, white hair and skin, black suit, and glasses.

 She had red eyes, white hair and skin, black suit, and glasses

(y/n): who and what the hell are you?

Pandemonica: I'm Pandemonica, hell's customer service and a demon

I can't believe it. Was that game true?

(y/n): this a joke?

Pandemonica: no, touch my horns to feel if real

I was hesitant but did it. They feel pretty real.

(y/n): oh, shit they are but why are you out of hell?

Pandemonica: you lost a game called soul ball and didn't give your soul

(y/n): well, it didn't get it so it shouldn't bother me

She then took a sip of her coffee. She now looked bit scary.

Pandemonica: sorry it just doesn't work like that. Multiple girls including me had already bet your soul to have. So, we want it.

(y/n): what is wrong with one soul?

Pandemonica: you are just so handsome and young. We think you're a much better soul to have. If I get you then, I would have you as my assistant and also plaything.

I noticed she bended a metal straw. She must be a sadistic demon with... coffee. I just got an idea to get out of this for now.

(y/n): what flavors of coffee do you like the most?

She looked at the menu. While she was, I put some of that sleeping pill stuff in her drink. Good thing she had dark coffee. She looked back and told me her flavors.

Pandemonica: do you like coffee?

(y/n): I like to drink it sometimes like when I'm tired

She started to drink her coffee. I really hope this works. If it doesn't, I'm dead. She was done and started to look tired.

(y/n): you, okay?

Pandemonica: I think... I... need... nap...

She fell asleep on the table.

(y/n): shit it worked

I quietly got up and got out of there. I had a feeling this is only the beginning.