Chapter 12 Shopping with a Goat

(y/n) pov:

I can't believe I escaped from her. I am starting to believe maybe I'm some sort of God for being able escape all of that. I was tired and I was outside of the mall. I sat down at a bench for a bit. I decided after I go to a vending machine and get a drink. I drank some of it.

(y/n): that was refreshing

Then I sat down again. I think I would like to eat some lunch after all of that I had today. All of those girls came to me faster than the ones I met yesterday. Then I felt someone sat next to me. It was pretty obvious on who it could be at this point. Yup, it was another fucking demon.

Baphomet: hello young (y/n) I'm Baphomet

I heard of that name before besides Lucifer. I heard it in dnd as a demon lord.

(y/n): are you going to chase me or something?

Baphomet: no, I want to make a little deal

(y/n): what kind of deal?

Baphomet: I want to go shopping. I want you to help me carry the stuff and be around me. After, will buy you some lunch and let you go for now.

(y/n): why let me go?

Baphomet: all of us who want you are going to have a chat about how they will decide on who haves you or something like that. So, what's the point of killing or chasing you if I don't get to just get claim you like that?

(y/n): okay better than what Judgement put me through

I went into the mall with her. She looked at the shops mostly the clothing ones. That wasn't really a surprise to me.

Baphomet: you know, I actually don't need to just take your soul or kill you

(y/n): how come?

Baphomet: I spend a lot of time in this world already. So, it's not a problem that your alive just I need you to stay with me.

(y/n): but I'm mortal

Baphomet: there are ways for immortality (y/n)

We kept shopping. Finally, we were done. She got me some food I like here at one of the restaurants. After, I put her stuff in a limo she had. I saw some or all of her employees were goat people.

(y/n) in mind: I hope I don't become a goat

Baphomet went in the car and had the window down.

Baphomet: thanks for your time and one more thing

She smiles at me.

Baphomet: see you soon my darling sugar baby and love

She rolls up the window and leaves. I wasn't so scared this time. I know what the sugar life is about, but I never been one before. I left the mall