Chapter 10 The Devil Loves Pancakes

(y/n) pov:

I am not sure where to go right now. I didn't really want to go back to the same areas where I saw any of those girls. I tried to think on where to go. Then I thought of a crazy idea but maybe it might just work.

(y/n): I should go back to the Carnival

It was crazy but maybe none of them expected me to be there since it was the place where I supposed to get my soul taken away. I went back there but I didn't tell or bring anyone with me. I didn't want anyone to be part of this too. I decided to have some fun while here. I played some games and rides. I also ate some food.

(y/n): huh, new pancake cart interesting

I got to a section where it doesn't have much stuff but a few horses' stables. I saw a black horse. I actually petted it. Until it started to go bit crazy.

(y/n): what's wrong boy?

???: maybe it's because of me

I got scared. I turned around to see another demon, but she looks different than what the others looked like. She had white horns instead of black, I think maybe some crown, and dress bit better than usual.

 She had white horns instead of black, I think maybe some crown, and dress bit better than usual

(y/n): who... are... you?

Lucifer: I'm Lucifer

(y/n): the devil or queen of hell?

Lucifer: yes

I am a dead man now. I can't believe I got involved with her now. I'm not sure if I can get away now. Justice was right the whole time.

(y/n): you bet on my soul?

Lucifer: yes (y/n) (l/n). You do look much more handsome when in person. I am very impressed that you managed to escape and run from all of those other ladies.

(y/n): thanks, I guess?

Lucifer: but this game of cat and mouse is going to an end

I then got pinned to a wall by her impressive strength.

Lucifer: when I'm done with you, you would never want a woman besides me. Your mine and only mine.

She kissed me on the lips. I can't say it didn't feel good, but she stole my first kiss. I felt fine after and confused why nothing happened.

Lucifer: I know that face. I thought it would be too cruel to kill you or take your soul by a kiss. I will take it a bit.

Then I saw the pancake cart. I mind as well say something to distract her if I'm going to die.

(y/n): the new pancakes here are tasty

She suddenly stopped.

Lucifer: where?

I pointed to it, and I saw other people running to it.

Lucifer: those are my pancakes

She ran over to them. I didn't know what just happen, but I ran like hell. I escaped and ran from the devil herself. I remembered what Justice said.

(y/n): who's next?