Chapter 14 Runner to Lover

(y/n) pov:

I got up, and things went by as usual. I went to Mcdonalds' for some breakfast and give some to (b/n) as a thank-you gift for having my back. When I got home, he was nowhere, and I saw a note. I was shocked at what it was.

Note: Dear (y/n), we have your brother. Meet us at the abandoned park. You come and we will let (b/n) go without harm. We hope you make the right choice.

(y/n): oh shit. Don't worry (b/n), I'll get you.

I had no choice now. I went my way to the park. It was closed down because there was a murder there a long time ago. I went in and looked for (b/n). Then I saw all of the girls in the center of the park. Azazel had (b/n) with her.

Lucifer: you got the note

(y/n): yes, and let (b/n) go now

Azazel: there was no attention on harming him

He was let go and we hugged. Then I started to walk to the girls.

(b/n): (y/n)

(y/n): this is my business and I must deal with it myself

Pandemonica: good choice

(y/n): I know you want all my soul, and have you girls decided?

Justice: we haven't, it's difficult

I had a thought and I hope that it could work for me.

(y/n): do I have a guardian angel?

Azazel: you should I think?

Judgement: sometimes, an angel that already has a position in heaven get a chance to try it. Even ones like...

???: ME!

Then all of a sudden, I see a light from the sky. I saw a angel came down with wings and halos.

 I saw a angel came down with wings and halos

Lucifer: YOU!

(y/n): who are you?

Michael: I am Michael the supreme archangel, twin sister of Lucifer, and your guardian angel (y/n)

I must be saved by now. I feel happy now. Then she smiled a bit creepily.

Michael: I can take you to heaven and be with me instead

Lucifer: he played the game and his soul is...

Michael: I watched him since he was a baby. He should belong to me.

(y/n) in mind: not you too

I can't believe my guardian angel is Michael and she wants me like the other girls. I can't get away from her since she is... yeah. There is only one who can help me now. The girls were arguing again.

(y/n): can I say something?

Girls: WHAT!

(y/n): God help me please

Nothing happened at first. Then suddenly a light came from behind me. I saw... her?

God: you finally asked for me

Lucifer: it's been a long time

God: I want to also help make up with you

She looked like she was doing some begging stance.

Lucifer: how would we do it?

God: we all share (y/n)

(y/n): wait... WHAT!

God: I want someone to share love and be with. I also don't want to be so greedy have all for myself. But I won't others try to take you away. Also, yes (y/n).

(y/n): yes for what?

God: we all love and want you. We would be called yanderes by humans and we are yandere for you. What do you say?

I know I can't do anything now. But, when I really think about, I can have the attention I want and can do some many more things. I'm tired of running from stuff like this.

(y/n): uhhh... Screw it, I accept this

They all smiled at me.

(y/n) in mind: I can't believe this is happening to me literally above every other being

God in mind: I know

(y/n): please get out head