Chapter 5 Doggy Trick

(y/n) pov:

I was sitting near a large field of tall grass. I escaped from that horny demon around 2 hours ago now.  I still can't believe I had to grab her breasts to save my skin or soul as they would say it. I was starting to get hungry for something like lunch.

(y/n): should I go now or wait a little longer?

I'm not sure where another demon could be or one of the ones I already encounter. They may want payback for what I did to get away from them. I decided to get away from this area. Before I could I heard something coming I looked and saw 3 demons with dog ears.

 Before I could I heard something coming I looked and saw 3 demons with dog ears

(y/n): (y/n) and you girls are?

Cerberus: We are Cerberus and please come with us

(y/n): why would I?

Cerberus: we want you and you don't have to be alive for your soul

They giggled a bit. They start to look cute, and I think I am starting to get a heart burn. I need to do something quick. I found an old ball next to me.

(y/n) in mind: bingo

I grabbed it and it got their attention. I moved it around and their eyes followed it. I saw the grass field. 

(y/n): go get it

I threw it into the big, tall grass field. They went after it. They kept trying to look for it.

(y/n) in mind: this is my chance

I ran away from this place. I decided to go to one of my favorite restaurants here. I didn't see any demons here. Then someone said my name.

???: (y/n)

(y/n): who is that?

I turned to see it was only (b/n). I relaxed from seeing it's him.

(y/n): oh, sorry I had to go through somethings today. I need to tell you something while we eat.

We ordered our meals and sat down.

(b/n): what did you want to tell me?

(y/n): the game soul ball wasn't a joke at all. I have encountered some demons who want my soul.

(b/n): oh, shoot anything more?

(y/n): they have other machines and games like those around the world. They bet for a chance to get that soul and some demons had bet on me but didn't get it as you can see. They even said they really want me like in an obsessive way. 

(b/n): what are you going to do?

(y/n): maybe I kept avoiding them and escaping they might give up. I will be coming home later tonight. Before I go, if you see any women with white hair, horns, red eyes, pale skin, wearing red and black, or similar to all of that, stay away. 

(b/n): good luck

(y/n): thanks

I left and kept a sharp eye.