Chapter 9 Awesome One

(y/n) pov:

I went to the skate park. I was just hanging out there since I got nothing really better to do. I thought of the trick that of people are doing here. I wonder what I should do next. Then I notice other fellow greasers were cheering right outside of the skate park. I decided to go check out what is going on. The others just kept cheering loudly. I asked one of them.

(y/n): what's going on?

Greaser: just watch man

I got more front of the crowd and was someone on a motorcycle doing stunts. That does look pretty cool. Then there was a big hoop with a stand. One guy had a lighter. Then the whole hoop was on fire. 

(y/n): shit they are doing the ring of fire

We saw that the driver went through it like an awesome champ. I cheered with the crowd this time. The driver seemed to have seen me. They let a wave to get me to come on the back of their seat. I took it because why not. Then we ride off. They stopped at a gas station, and I was thinking being around here anyway.

(y/n): thanks for the ride

They took off the helmet and it was a demon with shades.

Justice: your welcome dude and name's Justice

I kept calm this time because I realized she could have taken my soul already but didn't.

(y/n): what are you...

Justice: blind yes

(y/n): how did you...

Justice: I know. I can tell you one day.

(y/n): we good?

Justice: we are but...

She pulls down her shades a bit and smiles.

Justice: I still want you

Oh, come on.

Justice: you can go I won't chase you

(y/n): why?

Justice: It won't be awesome to just chase you like that or what Modeus did. You can come to me if you rather choice me than the others.

(y/n): well, thanks, I guess? You are more reasonable than the others.

Justice: thanks, but I should give you a warning

(y/n): what?

Justice: the next 2 you might not be able to escape, and you will be most scared of. Like you piss yourself or much worse.

(y/n): thanks

I ran from the gas station. I hope I can avoid them somehow.