◥꧁ད ॐ卐꜍c꜉꜍h꜉꜍a꜉꜍p꜉꜍t꜉꜍e꜉꜍r꜉ ꜍2꜉ 卐ॐ ཌ꧂◤

╰┈➤ ❝ [ 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓎𝑜𝓊] ❞

The Morning of
February 22nd

 𝙏𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 

"Shinichiro-kun" Inui said looking down at Shinichiro's grave. "This guy's the 11th leader of Black Dragons. Takemichi Hanagaki. Inui said patting my back.
I bowed at a 90 degree and started talking. "Ill make a gang...that won't disgrace the founder's name!" I said.

"The black dragons gets its 11th leader on the day it was founded..."

Inui turn his head and his eyes widen. "Ain't the neat." "So, your Takemichi Hanagaki!" Izana said. "IZANA YOU BASTARD!!" Inui yelled out of anger.

"WHAT THE FUCK'RE YOU PLANNING TO DO WITH KOKO, YOU BITCH!!" Inui said running towards Izana. "Hey, now. I'm not planning anything. He joined my gang all on his own." Izana said smiling. "Let me go...I just came to visit my bro's grave." 

"Wait...Inupi-kun!" I said trying to stop Inui. "Now that I've got kokonoi...I don't give a damn about you at all. Inui." Izana said. "Bastard." Inui said trying to hold his anger. "Let him go, Inupi." Mikey said.

Your POV

"Have a good day!" The cashier lady said. I nodded and left the flower store.
"I'm back" I said making Emma and Mikey turn there head's seeing beautiful flowers. "Woah! they look pretty Y/n!" Emma said amazed while Mikey looked at me. I notice Mikey was staring at me so I look at him back but he turn his head. He's been acting like that since the night of that day.

Flashback

I finally finish doing art and I took a final look and I painted a flower with a beautiful woman. Art was my only good thing I do and it's like my hobby now. I sigh and look at the time and it's already 12:00 AT NIGHT?!! a sweatdrop came down that I've been in my room the whole day. My stomach grumble and I got up head downstairs and made ramen.

I notice that someone and watching me the whole time. "I know your there." I said watching the water boiled and turn off the stove. 

"Who is Izana Kurokawa."

I turn my head looking at the darkness and I see Mikey walking out of the shadow glaring at me. I turn my head back pouring the hot water into the cup with the ramen. "why'd you ask?" I said. 

"Emma said he was her brother and she also said that you and big bro Shin got along very well." Mikey said. "Tch" I gritted my teeth slamming the tea pot on the stove.

"When we were little kids I was alone all the time so big bro Shin introduce me to Izana kurokawa. I admired him a lot he was the coolest person I've ever met I looked at him as an actual brother." I said glaring at Mikey.

"But he change on the day he went to juvie and I've never seen him ever since"  I said which made Mikey confuse. "He went to juvie? why tho?!" Mikey said. I grab my ramen and walk close to him and flic his fore head "wake up to reality Manjiro." I said and walk away leaving Mikey speechless.

End of flashback

I sighed. "Let's go." 

We arrived to the Sano Family Grave but he heard yelling when were coming closer. "BASTARD." "Inupi-kun!" 

"Let him go, Inupi." Mikey said. "MIKEY-KUN!!" A person said. "Huh? what's goin' on?" Emma said peeking her head out. while I stay behind. "well, well. Brother and Sister coming to pay their respects how sweet."

My eyes widen...I remember that voice...."Emma please move..." I said gentle moving Emma. Emma look at me and I stand beside Mikey and my heart dropped it was Izana he look's different now after all those years. Izana notice me and he was surprise and he started smiling. "Y/n! it's good to see you again! you look more different!" Izana said walk towards me but Mikey stopped him.

"Don't come closer" Mikey said glaring at Izana.  "Oh my! Mikey is finally caring for Y/n! aww how sad I liked how I take care of Y/n and make him feel like he had an actual loving brother..." Izana said my eyes widen. 

"...Takemichy. Take Emma and Y/n away from here." Mikey said.  That Takemichy took us out of there and stand out of the Sano family grave. There was silence until Emma talked. "Y/n...that guy's my other older brother. Izana right?"  Emma look over at me and I nodded. 

Mean while...

"Bring all of toman to yokohama's 7th pier at 8 P.M. tonight. It'll be all of Tenjiku versus all of Toman." Izana said.

"Let's put an end to all this Mikey." Izana added.

Back to you

"They're...gonna fight soon, right?" Emma ask. "...Probably...." that Takemichy guy said. ".....Why do boys have to fight all the time?" Emma said making me and Takemichy turn ours heads. "Leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang. The Invincible Mikey." Emma said.

"Mikey always puts up a strong front." Emma said turn her head towards Takemichy and smiled. "When Shinichiro died. When Baji died. Every time, Mikey never showed weakness...to anyone." Emma said while I stood quiet staring at Mikey.

"Yeah...your right." Takemichy said. "But...the truth is...even now, he can't sleep without clinging to his worn-out terry-cloth blanket. He's still a weak little boy." Emma said.

"He's just a kid, like you and me. So, if he ever snaps from the strain of it all...I'm gonna be the one to save him! Just like how he saved me!" Emma said.

"Or like whatever I'm trying a bit too hard to act cool aren't I?" Emma chuckled. "want a drink Y/n, Takemichy" Emma said. I nodded "Uh- sure"

Emma went to go get a drink and I looked back at Mikey and Izana but then Takemichy mutter something. "was emma-chan exist in the future?" Your brows frown and you look back at Emma coming back but you notice a bike coming towards you guys.

You realized that it's not slowing down and the person on the back seat was holding a bat so you turn around and tried to push Emma out of the way but your eyes widen as you saw Emma get hit by the bat.

"E-Emma?"